Post Reply

[TOOL]adb_pusher(for windows)

11th May 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #1  
bender_007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,450
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
I've made this simple and small tool seeing some people have bricked their devices BUT are able to access TWRP.

For some reasons they don't use the usb_otg, might it be they don't have the otg cable or something other, doesn't matter.

Maybe they aren't familiar with command prompt(command line), adb etc.


Q) What does this tool do ?

A) It let's you choose the desired rom, then checks if the device is connected and finally pushes the rom.zip to your internal storage.


Q) What does this tool NOT do ?

A) It doesn't install the rom.


You may add comments, questions, requests or graphic_design_help since my gui sucks badly.


Some prerequisites have to be met, adb driver should be installed. If you have ever rooted successfully that should be covered then



DOWNLOAD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1064
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	2737662   Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	2737663   Click image for larger version

Name:	13.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	2737664   Click image for larger version

Name:	14.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	2737665   Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	2737666  

Last edited by bender_007; 11th May 2014 at 12:53 PM. Reason: forgot the link :)
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 12:58 PM   |  #2  
skulldreamz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 432
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Nice tool, im sure this is going to solve a lot of questions that have been answered many times. We got some great devs for the g2! Thanks dude

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #3  
bender_007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,450
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by skulldreamz

Nice tool, im sure this is going to solve a lot of questions that have been answered many times. We got some great devs for the g2! Thanks dude

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thx for comment m8 . It's a 1 hour project so it can only be expanded with more features (should come handy for new users i hope). I've already seen what I can improve..(well..like I said..1 hour project )
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bender_007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Flag ND-BL-MB-KL
Thanks Meter: 7,538
 
2,452 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Though I don't have this device, i must say you have made life simple for many. Thank you bender.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Jishnu Surô For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #5  
Fahad M.'s Avatar
Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 10
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender_007

I've made this simple and small tool seeing some people have bricked their devices BUT are able to access TWRP.

For some reasons they don't use the usb_otg, might it be they don't have the otg cable or something other, doesn't matter.




DOWNLOAD

I tried OTG as the very first solution but that didnt work as well
11th May 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #6  
bender_007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,450
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad M.

I tried OTG as the very first solution but that didnt work as well

Hmm. Depends on which version you had installed. I think TWRP supports OTG since 2.6.3.x (not sure which version)
11th May 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #7  
Fahad M.'s Avatar
Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 10
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Red face
Hmmm maybe... I had twrp 2.6.3 and as I was worried about the device I didn't know what am I doing. I downloaded all the rooms requiring latest twrp and those didn't flash... Then I thought about adb sideload which I had totally forgotten... Then I first updated recovery via sideload then flashed paranoid Android xD
12th May 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #8  
B@RRY78's Avatar
Senior Member
zwolle
Thanks Meter: 6
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
adb pusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad M.

Hmmm maybe... I had twrp 2.6.3 and as I was worried about the device I didn't know what am I doing. I downloaded all the rooms requiring latest twrp and those didn't flash... Then I thought about adb sideload which I had totally forgotten... Then I first updated recovery via sideload then flashed paranoid Android xD

Do i have to be in downloadmode to use this or adb sideload?

thanx barry
12th May 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #9  
bender_007's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,450
 
2,024 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by B@RRY78

Do i have to be in downloadmode to use this or adb sideload?

thanx barry

Either a running android system with enabled usb debugging

or

just enter twrp recovery(you don't need to select adb sideload), just connect it while in twrp.
12th May 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #10  
60nine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 817
 
1,095 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
it would be great to have a tool like All-on-one toolkit by @spyrosk that made everything easier on Optimus 2x...


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2020737

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, adb push
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Android Development by ThreadRank