[Q] HTC ONE Stuck on beatsaudio screen after Flashing ARHD V53

Search This thread

5fifty5

Oct 8, 2009
So I managed to install TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 and then flashed my phone with ARHD V53 Rom. However, I am not stuck on the Beats audio screen and I've left it there for good half hour.

I didn't do a Full wipe i.e. kept data. The phone had some chinese ROM on it before I flashed ARHD.

Phone is still in S-Off mode and things look like this:

***TAMPERED***
***UNLOCKED***

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-1111111
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.17.3250.14
OS-2.24.401.8

HBOOT

Last edited:

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
So I managed to install TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 and then flashed my phone with ARHD V53 Rom. However, I am not stuck on the Beats audio screen and I've left it there for good half hour.

I didn't do a Full wipe i.e. kept data. The phone had some chinese ROM on it before I flashed ARHD.

Have you md5 checked the rom and recovery before flashing them?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

yoda1998

Apr 4, 2014

It is recommended to always do a full wipe when coming from another firmware base. Can you power your phone down?

5fifty5

Oct 8, 2009
It is recommended to always do a full wipe when coming from another firmware base. Can you power your phone down?

It was indeed this. I did a full wipe after waitin for a response here and it is working fine now.

Should I turn the S-ON mode back on after I've everything I wanted to?