How gold card to work s-off for htc wildfire s a510e

Search This thread

evile120

May 9, 2014
Yes, I'm sure I need to work the way gold card, because I never did find the modus operandi of s-off

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Yes, I'm sure I need to work the way gold card, because I never did find the modus operandi of s-off

So because you haven't found it, it must need the gold card method? That is faulty reasoning. Post what update you are on and what hboot version and I will point you in the right direction so hopefully you don't brick your phone. Why do you feel you need S-Off anyway?

evile120

May 9, 2014
I want to work s-off pass to RUU Arabic for the phone where there are no Arabic The Arabic letters appear broken

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
I want to work s-off pass to RUU Arabic for the phone where there are no Arabic The Arabic letters appear broken

So, you would not only need to do S-Off, but also CID. S-Off alone does not allow you to install RUUs from other regions / carriers. However, save your self the trouble and install a rom based off the Arabic release, which you can find an odexed and deodexed versions here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2143410

You can still install this with S-On, you just have to install the boot.img from the zip via fastboot. If you aren't comfortable with that, then trying to S-Off would probably be a little out of your depth then.