HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 needed in emergency..

OP newyeskaron

9th July 2013, 03:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 is needed in emergency.IF some guy can solve the problem for me,I would be very appreciate and I will donate for his hard work on this.

Thanks in advance.
9th July 2013, 01:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Granby, MA
Thanks Meter: 15

72 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyeskaron

HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 is needed in emergency.IF some guy can solve the problem for me,I would be very appreciate and I will donate for his hard work on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Newyeskaron,

I have found a thread of this forum that explains rooting of this device. I suggest you take a look at it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036778

-RespawnedEvil
11th July 2013, 03:37 AM   |  #3  

6 posts
Help with Rooted tab 2
I have a quick question i have rooted my galaxy tablet 2.But i am unable to transfer videos from dropbox to external sd card or play any videos i download to external card.Also after rooting what other options I have to play any type of video or movie once i download to my external drive?Same situation i get error when i try to open pdf magazines using amazon app or pdf app.I am newbie any help will be appreciated.
12th July 2013, 04:45 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespawnedEvil

Hello Newyeskaron,

I have found a thread of this forum that explains rooting of this device. I suggest you take a look at it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036778

-RespawnedEvil

Hi,thanks for your help,I have read this post before and the method doesn't work.
12th July 2013, 04:55 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by redironman10

I have a quick question i have rooted my galaxy tablet 2.But i am unable to transfer videos from dropbox to external sd card or play any videos i download to external card.Also after rooting what other options I have to play any type of video or movie once i download to my external drive?Same situation i get error when i try to open pdf magazines using amazon app or pdf app.I am newbie any help will be appreciated.

Hello,is your tablet is VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 ? if it is ,could you please send me your fresh backup ?
I also would like to test your problem and try my best to help you.
14th July 2013, 11:38 PM   |  #6  

6 posts
Transferring files to mini sd card
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyeskaron

Hello,is your tablet is VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 ? if it is ,could you please send me your fresh backup ?
I also would like to test your problem and try my best to help you.

I have galaxy tab 2GT-P3113......If I rooted properly shouldn"t i be able to transfer videos to external drive?i have tried link2sd does not work...i have tried dropbox i can download videos but can"t view offline can"t transfer to external sd card.I am new to galaxy tab any help will be appreciated.I need instructions after i root what else i can do with my tab my main thing is able to transfer videos to sd card i have tried directly downloading videos to the sd card it won"t play either i use mx player.
14th July 2013, 11:50 PM   |  #7  
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 494

2,073 posts
More
You don't need to root to transfer videos to the external sd card. That should be no different than using your pc and placing the videos on a secondary hard drive. If you are having issues reading your external card I would look at the card. Is it formatted fat32? Is it a good card and not counterfeit? Can the card be read in an adapter using your pc?
27th July 2013, 12:22 PM   |  #8  
Flag Springfield, IL
Thanks Meter: 2

193 posts
Anyone had any luck on getting this rooted. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Why is this one so much harder
28th September 2013, 10:44 PM   |  #9  
Flag Springfield, IL
Thanks Meter: 2

193 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdma

Anyone had any luck on getting this rooted. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Why is this one so much harder

Bump
23rd May 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #10  

13 posts
I would like to know too ... I've tried other root methods briefly mentioned and nothing grants root access

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread