Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,403 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 needed in emergency..

Tip us?

newyeskaron
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 needed in emergency..

HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 is needed in emergency.IF some guy can solve the problem for me,I would be very appreciate and I will donate for his hard work on this.

Thanks in advance.

RespawnedEvil
Old
Thanks Meter 15

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyeskaron View Post
HELP! Root method for VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 is needed in emergency.IF some guy can solve the problem for me,I would be very appreciate and I will donate for his hard work on this.

Thanks in advance.
Hello Newyeskaron,

I have found a thread of this forum that explains rooting of this device. I suggest you take a look at it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036778

-RespawnedEvil

redironman10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with Rooted tab 2

I have a quick question i have rooted my galaxy tablet 2.But i am unable to transfer videos from dropbox to external sd card or play any videos i download to external card.Also after rooting what other options I have to play any type of video or movie once i download to my external drive?Same situation i get error when i try to open pdf magazines using amazon app or pdf app.I am newbie any help will be appreciated.

newyeskaron
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RespawnedEvil View Post
Hello Newyeskaron,

I have found a thread of this forum that explains rooting of this device. I suggest you take a look at it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2036778

-RespawnedEvil
Hi,thanks for your help,I have read this post before and the method doesn't work.

newyeskaron
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by redironman10 View Post
I have a quick question i have rooted my galaxy tablet 2.But i am unable to transfer videos from dropbox to external sd card or play any videos i download to external card.Also after rooting what other options I have to play any type of video or movie once i download to my external drive?Same situation i get error when i try to open pdf magazines using amazon app or pdf app.I am newbie any help will be appreciated.
Hello,is your tablet is VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 ? if it is ,could you please send me your fresh backup ?
I also would like to test your problem and try my best to help you.

redironman10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Transferring files to mini sd card

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyeskaron View Post
Hello,is your tablet is VZW Galaxy Tab2 10.1 SCH-I915 ? if it is ,could you please send me your fresh backup ?
I also would like to test your problem and try my best to help you.

I have galaxy tab 2GT-P3113......If I rooted properly shouldn"t i be able to transfer videos to external drive?i have tried link2sd does not work...i have tried dropbox i can download videos but can"t view offline can"t transfer to external sd card.I am new to galaxy tab any help will be appreciated.I need instructions after i root what else i can do with my tab my main thing is able to transfer videos to sd card i have tried directly downloading videos to the sd card it won"t play either i use mx player.

Agoattamer
Old
Thanks Meter 486
You don't need to root to transfer videos to the external sd card. That should be no different than using your pc and placing the videos on a secondary hard drive. If you are having issues reading your external card I would look at the card. Is it formatted fat32? Is it a good card and not counterfeit? Can the card be read in an adapter using your pc?
Samsung I717R Note
I717RUXMD1 Rogers Deodexed Stock JB ROM

Samsung I497 10.1 Tab2
I497UCBMF2 stock JB

HTC HD2 T9193
Winmo 6.5 Energy.Leo.29022.Sense2.5.Jul.04
2.12.50.02_2 RADIO

cdma
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Anyone had any luck on getting this rooted. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Why is this one so much harder

cdma
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdma View Post
Anyone had any luck on getting this rooted. I have looked everywhere and no luck. Why is this one so much harder
Bump

Sparxx2k8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would like to know too ... I've tried other root methods briefly mentioned and nothing grants root access