Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 41,744 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Blocking A Crazy Ex

Tip us?

Modmyppc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Blocking A Crazy Ex

How do I block a number or text message from a crazy ex. I want her to receive a notification or something that says the phone number is no longer in service or some error message.

I know there is a spam setting that it just goes into my spam folder but she still thinks it went through which could cause a problem. haha

Is there any recommend apps?

needmymorningcoffee
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modmyppc View Post
How do I block a number or text message from a crazy ex. I want her to receive a notification or something that says the phone number is no longer in service or some error message.

I know there is a spam setting that it just goes into my spam folder but she still thinks it went through which could cause a problem. haha

Is there any recommend apps?
I use YouMail for stuff like that.

xfullmetal17
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Call Sprint (or whoever your service provider is) and tell them you want to block her number. I've personally never had to do it myself so I don't know if it returns a "disconnected" message or not. That should stop the calls, and most likely texts.
Look! A distraction!

kirschdog1
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Root call blocker use it....love it.....bought the pro version to block spammers.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to kirschdog1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ekz13
Old
Thanks Meter 72
you can use the sprint short codes (on thier website) to block the number, or login to you account and get it... or just reply with

Error 23: SMS Not Delivered - Sender blocked by intended recipient

[SPRINT FREE MESSAGE] Message not delivered--Recipient has blocked incoming SMS.
--------------------------------------------
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

I have neither the time nor the inclination to differentiate between the incompetent and the merely unfortunate. - Curtis LeMay

Modmyppc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Excellent thanks everyone

I will give it a shot!