Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Encryption problem. Need help!

OP Dark_Sleipnir

22nd May 2014, 01:05 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
More
Hello. I get xperia m with next problem: owner's child accidentally turn on phone encryption and frogot password.(rom version 15.1.C.2.8, official, without root) I tried to do reset from the settings, but it didn't give any result. Then I tried to flash new rom via sony update service, but it gives me an error. Flashing with flashtool also not working. Maybe someone got any ideas about what I can try yet?

Отправлено с моего GT-N7100 через Tapatalk
22nd May 2014, 01:36 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sleipnir

Hello. I get xperia m with next problem: owner's child accidentally turn on phone encryption and frogot password.(rom version 15.1.C.2.8, official, without root) I tried to do reset from the settings, but it didn't give any result. Then I tried to flash new rom via sony update service, but it gives me an error. Flashing with flashtool also not working. Maybe someone got any ideas about what I can try yet?

frn, no solution till date....i am having same problem and have tried all possible methods.

How you tried to reset the setting? Is your phone still working? my phone is stuck at "Type password to decrypt storage"
Last edited by catch148; 22nd May 2014 at 01:39 PM.
22nd May 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Minsk
Thanks Meter: 2

33 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by catch148

frn, no solution till date....i am having same problem and have tried all possible methods.

How you tried to reset the setting? Is your phone still working? my phone is stuck at "Type password to decrypt storage"

When I press keyboard icon near password field I see "choose input method" window. Then press "set up input methods" and get into "language and input" settings. Then press "back" arrow in top on the screen and see all settings.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread