Warning:Unlocking Voids your warranty. You should have an unlocked bootloader to proceed further
1) Go to fastboot (Vol down+Power)
2) Flash this recovery via fastboot
3) Now go to the recovery (press vol down and then select via vol up)
4) Touch reboot system. It will prompt that su permissions are missing. Tap yes install(xbin/su).
5) Now go to playstore and install supersu app.
6) Congratulations your phone should be successfully rooted
My Special Thanks to
@Phil3759 for his @wesome recovery
Root Moto G (1st Gen), ROM for the Moto G
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Last Updated 2014-11-13