FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

 View Poll Results: What is your Daily Driver?

Stock Kitkat
 
70 Vote(s)
52.24%
Stock Jelly Bean
 
3 Vote(s)
2.24%
CyanogenMod 11
 
17 Vote(s)
12.69%
C-ROM
 
6 Vote(s)
4.48%
The Lego Rom
 
5 Vote(s)
3.73%
Slim Kat
 
9 Vote(s)
6.72%
Nexus G
 
1 Vote(s)
0.75%
PAC-MAN
 
0 Vote(s)
0%
MoKeeOSP
 
5 Vote(s)
3.73%
Other (plz mention in the thread)
 
18 Vote(s)
13.43%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Post Your ROM Review

12th May 2014, 12:30 PM |#1  
Lucas Eugene's Avatar
OP Senior Member
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
THE ULTIMATE ROM GUIDE, MADE FOR YOU, BY YOU




This is a thread to share your experiences with your rom. You can post pro's and con's. You can even mention stock rom if you use that.You can also include screenshots or vote in the poll.
Last edited by Lucas Eugene; 13th May 2014 at 08:42 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucas Eugene For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
12th May 2014, 12:41 PM |#2  
Lucas Eugene's Avatar
OP Senior Member
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
I'll Go first

Stock ROM

Pros: The most stable rom

Cons: I hate those Moto Apps, But then I've deleted them already

Last edited by Lucas Eugene; 13th May 2014 at 08:25 AM.
13th May 2014, 06:14 AM |#3  
DANIEL AMBRUSO's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Which ROM you have use ? And What's condition is your ROM ?
13th May 2014, 06:39 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to DragonautMk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 07:22 AM |#5  
Lucas Eugene's Avatar
OP Senior Member
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIEL AMBRUSO

Which ROM you have use ? And What's condition is your ROM ?

I use stock. I've tried various roms but those CAF bugs are present in almost every one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonautMk

I suggest to post a Benchmark, and Every tweak you use. Maybe battery stats could be helpfull. He is on the Stock ROM!

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

Hey Thanks for the tip I'll post benchmark screenshots. I don't use any tweak yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucas Eugene For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 02:27 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag Panama City Beach
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
SlimKat build 5
Just updated to SlimKat5 with no problems yet. Did a full wipe before install and used minimal gapps. Great ROM!
13th May 2014, 04:59 PM |#7  
Lucas Eugene's Avatar
OP Senior Member
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch514

Just updated to SlimKat5 with no problems yet. Did a full wipe before install and used minimal gapps. Great ROM!

Does it lag the first two minutes
Thank You
Falcon G
13th May 2014, 05:25 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2
The Following User Says Thank You to bobrda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 05:36 PM |#9  
Lucas Eugene's Avatar
OP Senior Member
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 1,065
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrda

I've tried most of the roms, but always go back stock ROM. What bothers me this initial lag when starting the phone with most CM ROMs. Also the battery on my stock rom is the longest and with the new update to the 176 earshot is really great
So I inserted Nova launcher and customize it as much as I can
The other Rom I like most is AOSP + 4.2

Hey can you tell me about this 176 update

Also did you meant AOSPA

Thank You for your review
Last edited by Lucas Eugene; 13th May 2014 at 05:38 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas Eugene For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 06:52 PM |#10  
Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon G

Hey can you tell me about this 176 update

Also did you meant AOSPA

Thank You for your review

and 176 get when you load the GB rom, I lost somewhere screen sot, mostly related to the improvement of hearing, and something else: D
As for Roma AOSP like the system for notifications while locked I could start demanding some forums over the net on the phone, but only over WiFi network
The Following User Says Thank You to bobrda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes