Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 46,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Free] I will rate/review and install your apps.

Tip us?

LW Games
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up [Free] I will rate/review and install your apps.

Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.

If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,

If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.

slamtastic
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Games View Post
Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.

If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,

If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.
Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stic.donow.app
The Following User Says Thank You to slamtastic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LW Games
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamtastic View Post
Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app
helpful with clean interface, simple, 5 out 5, review with LWGames Main, also i am gona keep the app installed on both of my devices
The Following User Says Thank You to LW Games For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

victory144
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Hello,
Thank you for the initiative, this is my first game (yet simple) on the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctory.PipeCoin

mantkowicz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Hi Guys,

What you will get:

Hi there

Try out my first app - Run Alien

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ptogo.runalien

I hope you'll like it And if you can please write here what you think - I'm really curious about your opinion

regards

LW Games
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantkowicz View Post
Hi there

Try out my first app - Run Alien

I hope you'll like it And if you can please write here what you think - I'm really curious about your opinion

regards

Haha! excelent app! my review is by George Neguceanu.

Extra:

+1 google, installed and kept one two devices, score submitted to the leaderboard as LWGames Main.

Great job

LW Games
Old
(Last edited by LW Games; 10th May 2014 at 07:24 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory144 View Post
Hello,
Thank you for the initiative, this is my first game (yet simple) on the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctory.PipeCoin
Simple little game, but its a good start, reviewed as George Neguceanu.

roqaj
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default Nice idea

Thanks man. Here is link for my game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...memorykidsgame

Quote:
Hi Guys,

What you will get:

kubas121
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default 22498545 2175

Thanks a lot. My game Name is "TrashFall"

SkilletDesire
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....cellie.drizzy

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe