Thread Closed
Thumbs up

[Free] I will rate/review and install your apps.

10th May 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #1  
LW Games's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.


If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,


If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.
10th May 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Games

Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.


If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,


If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.

Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stic.donow.app
The Following User Says Thank You to slamtastic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 10:59 AM   |  #3  
LW Games's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamtastic

Hey thanks for your advice earlier. Let me know what you think of my app

helpful with clean interface, simple, 5 out 5, review with LWGames Main, also i am gona keep the app installed on both of my devices
The Following User Says Thank You to LW Games For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Hello,
Thank you for the initiative, this is my first game (yet simple) on the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctory.PipeCoin
10th May 2014, 06:54 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Games

Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.


If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,


If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.


Hi there

Try out my first app - Run Alien

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ptogo.runalien

I hope you'll like it And if you can please write here what you think - I'm really curious about your opinion

regards
10th May 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #6  
LW Games's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantkowicz

Hi there

Try out my first app - Run Alien


I hope you'll like it And if you can please write here what you think - I'm really curious about your opinion

regards


Haha! excelent app! my review is by George Neguceanu.

Extra:

+1 google, installed and kept one two devices, score submitted to the leaderboard as LWGames Main.

Great job
10th May 2014, 07:17 PM   |  #7  
LW Games's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by victory144

Hello,
Thank you for the initiative, this is my first game (yet simple) on the Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctory.PipeCoin

Simple little game, but its a good start, reviewed as George Neguceanu.
Last edited by LW Games; 10th May 2014 at 07:24 PM.
11th May 2014, 09:41 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Nice idea
Thanks man. Here is link for my game
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...memorykidsgame


Quote:
Originally Posted by LW Games

Hi Guys,

A few months back i started mobile game development since it was easier for me enter this market without a team behind me and of course a tight budget so i know how hard is to compete here. Since i recently joined this forum, i decided to help my fellow developers with genuine ratings, reviews, and most importantly i will install and keep the apps on my devices for a few days, weeks, a thing that many dont do, and it matters in the long run algorithm.

So i will rate the first 20 apps for free, link them here.

What you will get:

If i find your app/game awesome: You will get 5 stars+genuine review+1 google + 2 installs on two devices for a few days, maybe weeks, so no instant uninstall. If you have leaderboards i will also check in there.


If i find your app/game mediocre, but good enough: You will get 4 stars+review +1 install on one device for a few days, maybe weeks,


If i find your app/game bad(subjective since its my taste), i will not rate or you app, i will install it to test ofcourse but unistall after, so you still get one download.

12th May 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
22498545 2175
Thanks a lot. My game Name is "TrashFall"
16th May 2014, 08:55 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
109 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....cellie.drizzy

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in General Marketing & SEO by ThreadRank