Should You Get Wear? Wearer’s Practical Observations

Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in … more

SlimRoms: Updates on the Horizon

SlimRoms’ website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but … more

Your Favorite Wireless Charger?

Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature … more

ASUS US Invites Developers at XDA to Special Event

ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] HTC ONE Stuck on beatsaudio screen after Flashing ARHD V53

11th May 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
So I managed to install TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 and then flashed my phone with ARHD V53 Rom. However, I am not stuck on the Beats audio screen and I've left it there for good half hour.

I didn't do a Full wipe i.e. kept data. The phone had some chinese ROM on it before I flashed ARHD.

Phone is still in S-Off mode and things look like this:

Quote:

***TAMPERED***
***UNLOCKED***

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-1111111
HBOOT-1.54.0000
RADIO-4A.17.3250.14
OS-2.24.401.8

HBOOT

Last edited by 5fifty5; 11th May 2014 at 02:15 PM.
11th May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,810
 
4,582 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5fifty5

So I managed to install TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 and then flashed my phone with ARHD V53 Rom. However, I am not stuck on the Beats audio screen and I've left it there for good half hour.

I didn't do a Full wipe i.e. kept data. The phone had some chinese ROM on it before I flashed ARHD.

Phone is still in S-Off mode and things look like this:

Have you md5 checked the rom and recovery before flashing them?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
11th May 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5fifty5

So I managed to install TWRP recovery 2.6.3.3 and then flashed my phone with ARHD V53 Rom. However, I am not stuck on the Beats audio screen and I've left it there for good half hour.

I didn't do a Full wipe i.e. kept data. The phone had some chinese ROM on it before I flashed ARHD.

Phone is still in S-Off mode and things look like this:

It is recommended to always do a full wipe when coming from another firmware base. Can you power your phone down?
12th May 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
69 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda1998

It is recommended to always do a full wipe when coming from another firmware base. Can you power your phone down?

It was indeed this. I did a full wipe after waitin for a response here and it is working fine now.

Should I turn the S-ON mode back on after I've everything I wanted to?
12th May 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5fifty5

It was indeed this. I did a full wipe after waitin for a response here and it is working fine now.

Should I turn the S-ON mode back on after I've everything I wanted to?

Noooooo, do not go S-ON!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes