Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,777 Members 41,160 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Sony Live With Walkman - Infinite View Process stopped

Tip us?

akhileshbc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Sony Live With Walkman - Infinite View Process stopped

Hi,
Today I have rooted my device using the Erootv1.3.4. After that, I have isntalled "SuperSU" and I have removed some bloatwares from the device. Now when I tried to access the Contacts, and I choose a contact, instead of opening the details of the contact, it was thrown an error message saying:

Quote:
The application Infinite View (process com.sonyericsson.infiniteview) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again later.
I tried another solution that I found on internet, that is to goto the Settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications-->All-->Contacts and clicking the "Clear Data". I did that and restarted the phone and then imported back the contacts. But still it is showing the error when I try to access a contact!

What should I do now?

bejunk
Old
Thanks Meter 1,345

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhileshbc View Post
Hi,
Today I have rooted my device using the Erootv1.3.4. After that, I have isntalled "SuperSU" and I have removed some bloatwares from the device. Now when I tried to access the Contacts, and I choose a contact, instead of opening the details of the contact, it was thrown an error message saying:

I tried another solution that I found on internet, that is to goto the Settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications-->All-->Contacts and clicking the "Clear Data". I did that and restarted the phone and then imported back the contacts. But still it is showing the error when I try to access a contact!

What should I do now?
i think you deleted to much (bloatware), push some apks back u deleted & set permission. reboot. see if it works.
.../// LT18i /// LegacyXperia 4.4.4 /// baseband .77 ///...