Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question [Q] Sound Issue when battery below 90%???

OP kloony11

19th May 2014, 06:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hey Guys, just wondering if anyone has had this issue as I haven't found anything searching these forums or Google in General. It is happening with my Z Ultra and also have experienced it on other devices as well but more prominent on the ZU running stock KitKat Rom latest .757.

Basically, what happens is, when I get a call, text or a notification, the phone will alert me as usual with the tone of my choice, but for that split second at the start of the tone, there is a slight annoying pause. The best way I can describe it is as if you are listening to a CD in the car and drive over a bump on the road and the music will skip for a second.

However, it has come to my attention recently that if my phone is charging, everything is normal or when the battery has a good charge. 90%+.
Could this be a power related issue? Sort of like the phone sleeps and when the phone rings it needs that split second to wake up properly??
I hope somebody can shine some light on this. Thank you in Advance!!
19th May 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,664

15,002 posts
More
Can't say I've noticed this myself, but I'll keep an eye on it.

Sent from my C6833
20th May 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #3  
Flag Private Island.
Thanks Meter: 1,609

5,007 posts
More
yes, notification sound is stutters on incoming text or etc. It's a kitkat. I jumped back to .136
The Following User Says Thank You to avetny For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread