Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,363 Members 47,394 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tincore Keymapper updated for shield

Tip us?

Speedy Gonzalez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
Default Tincore Keymapper updated for shield

just got updated for shield configuration https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eymapper&hl=en
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Rooted
Gaming Consoles and PC
The Following User Says Thank You to Speedy Gonzalez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Evo_Shift
Old
(Last edited by Evo_Shift; 28th August 2013 at 10:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Gonzalez View Post
just got updated for shield configuration https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eymapper&hl=en
I don't have my Shield with me. Does it properly recognize the home button now? Figures the first day I didn't bring it to work and something gets updated I want to test

Speedy Gonzalez
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69
don't have it with me either
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Rooted
Gaming Consoles and PC

CrazyCoder
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 49
Home button is not recognized for me.

Evo_Shift
Old
Thanks Meter 350
Hm, yet another update. Wonder what this one does? Yeah, Home button doesn't work for me either.

eman2001
Old
(Last edited by eman2001; 30th August 2013 at 07:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Shift View Post
Hm, yet another update. Wonder what this one does? Yeah, Home button doesn't work for me either.
it doesn't recognize the home button but i mapped the nvidia button as a click key for the home button, so every time i push the nvidia button it acts as a home button

philwinkel
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman2001 View Post
it doesn't recognize the home button but i mapped the nvidia button as a click key for the home button, so every time i push the nvidia button it acts as a home button
Works fine for me; just have to play around with the settings.

To get the home key working (so you dont get stuck in an app, or in a game and the back button doesn't work) you have to disable the IN:GPIO-KEYS... then in the settings, I have 'Enable special system devices' un-checked.

That is the first thing I suggest doing on every profile, and also map something to "Execute Function" - Mapper so you can bring up the mapper and you don't get stuck in a game if your settings are wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to philwinkel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Evo_Shift
Old
(Last edited by Evo_Shift; 1st September 2013 at 02:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by philwinkel View Post
Works fine for me; just have to play around with the settings.

To get the home key working (so you dont get stuck in an app, or in a game and the back button doesn't work) you have to disable the IN:GPIO-KEYS... then in the settings, I have 'Enable special system devices' un-checked.

That is the first thing I suggest doing on every profile, and also map something to "Execute Function" - Mapper so you can bring up the mapper and you don't get stuck in a game if your settings are wrong.
Nice. I never would have thought disabling the back and power key would suddenly allow the home key to function properly (Back key as well works like it should). I always had the other thing unchecked but never tried actively disabling those two keys. Nice find.

nielo360
Old
(Last edited by nielo360; 3rd September 2013 at 12:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 22
Fixed with reinstall

WARNING DONT UPDATE TO NEWEST TINCORE.
I updated tincore today .. and nothing works anymore the keys map wrong and touch around the screen everywhere i dont have any idea what wrong.

wrc1010
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I have update it and still can use the previous setting to play game without any problem

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2