Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,993 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC ONE X issue

Tip us?
 
iamcalledasad
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Default [Q] HTC ONE X issue

Dear All

i have HTC ONE X Endeav - The details are as under:

***Relocked****
S- On
CPLD NOne
Rado 2.1201
HBoot 1.12
CID - HTC-032
My phone was not working . I downloaded an RUU (RUU_Endeavor_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_Rad io_2.1204.135.20_release_274900_signed) from XDA and installed it. the phone worked properly, now i wanted to install Cynogenmod for which I need to update HBoot. When i done an OTA for Jellybean. The update was downloaded succcessfully but giving error upon installation like it is for developer edition etc.

Can anybody please please guide me how to upgrade my HBoot and get rid of this issue for installation of cynogenmod.

Regards
 
Thant
Old
#2  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 432
Posts: 1,351
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcalledasad View Post
Dear All

i have HTC ONE X Endeav - The details are as under:

***Relocked****
S- On
CPLD NOne
Rado 2.1201
HBoot 1.12
CID - HTC-032
My phone was not working . I downloaded an RUU (RUU_Endeavor_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_Rad io_2.1204.135.20_release_274900_signed) from XDA and installed it. the phone worked properly, now i wanted to install Cynogenmod for which I need to update HBoot. When i done an OTA for Jellybean. The update was downloaded succcessfully but giving error upon installation like it is for developer edition etc.

Can anybody please please guide me how to upgrade my HBoot and get rid of this issue for installation of cynogenmod.

Regards
You must be complete stock recovery and rom install again the same RUU and take OTA don't install custom recovery
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iamcalledasad
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
You must be complete stock recovery and rom install again the same RUU and take OTA don't install custom recovery

Thank you, Could you please guide me on this please.
 
Thant
Old
#4  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 432
Posts: 1,351
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcalledasad View Post
Thank you, Could you please guide me on this please.
give me the result from command fasboot getvar version-main
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
iamcalledasad
Old
(Last edited by iamcalledasad; 16th May 2014 at 05:45 AM.)
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Bro its main version is 2.17.401.2
 
Thant
Old
#6  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 432
Posts: 1,351
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcalledasad View Post
Bro its main version is 2.17.401.2
ok your bootloader is relocked run again this RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_Radi o_2.1204.135.20_release_274900_signed.exe
but download the full RUU ab2out 600Mb in Android RUU site is not the full you must to find the full version after this start the RUU as administrator and finish the RUU after this you are full stock and you can receive OTA
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
iamcalledasad
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
ok your bootloader is relocked run again this RUU_ENDEAVOR_U_ICS_40_S_HTC_Europe_2.17.401.2_Radi o_2.1204.135.20_release_274900_signed.exe
but download the full RUU ab2out 600Mb in Android RUU site is not the full you must to find the full version after this start the RUU as administrator and finish the RUU after this you are full stock and you can receive OTA
Thanks ..

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cast Your Device Screen the Way it Was Meant to be with Second Screen

Not too long ago here on the XDA Portal, we covered how Google had made … more

Samsung Gear Live Unboxed the XDA Way – XDA Developer TV

XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutleris known for his XDA Unboxingseries where … more

Make Your Own DIY Capacitive Stylus

The XDA Portal is a place where we like to talkabout things that are interesting, fun, and sometimes … more