FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unhappy [Q] I bricked my alcatel one touch fierce :( !

26th November 2013, 07:11 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So i tried tweaking up my build.prop but once i rebooted , it was stuck on the tmbobile screen. I went into the stock recovery and wiped thje whole thing but it nstill wont boot. cwm isnt available for this phone so thats an issue. My only hope was adb sideload. when i try pulling/pushing the build.prop i get error:closed or something about syntax error. I have the update.zip and the backup build.prop but i cant fix. And obviously it was rooted so i cant return it. Is there any software that can fix it ? anything ? thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Bookg For This Useful Post: [ View ]

2nd December 2013, 01:22 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Similar problem
I'm experiencing a soft-brick as well, however mine is for trying to replace Roboto-Bold. I've tried sideloading an update.zip to replace the changed fonts but it keeps telling me installation aborted. Is there a Stock Factory Image for the OT Fierce anywhere online?
4th December 2013, 04:41 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Bricked mine too trying to install a new recovery. I made a backup before hand but can't flash it because the phone constantly reboots. When I try to enter recovery using the hardware keys I get an option for normal or recovery boot and then the phone begins the reboot loop again. Any Ideas?
10th December 2013, 07:37 AM |#4  

More
Hi Bookg,where You find the update.zip?I am looking for it,but have no luck...My Fierce is locked to unlock(too many bad codes)and I am trying to reset counter.Hard reset does not work so flashing clear firmware is my last hope.Please can You share with me?Thanks a lot forward
Last edited by xondrax; 10th December 2013 at 07:42 AM.
18th December 2013, 04:01 AM |#5  
Flag Las Vegas
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I'm able to start my phone up but gets stuck at the metro screen. I can go into the recovery and wipe but it just does the same thing. But if I have a back, I just may have a chance to figure this out
18th December 2013, 04:10 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelminded88

I'm able to start my phone up but gets stuck at the metro screen. I can go into the recovery and wipe but it just does the same thing. But if I have a back, I just may have a chance to figure this out

I'll upload the backup I created from my phone tonight and post a link ASAP. If you can pull it off you will be a hero to many!
18th December 2013, 04:12 AM |#7  
Flag Las Vegas

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3rdy13

I'll upload the backup I created from my phone tonight and post a link ASAP. If you can pull it off you will be a hero to many!

18th December 2013, 07:49 AM |#8  

More
update.zip
I am in touch with T-Mob helpline and Alcatel too,but they argue,that there is no update and they cant provide me an update.zip to fix my phone.
I dont know what is Your SW version but my is newer(or unknown L2HUMH2)than L2FUMF2 mentioned by T-Mob here...//support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-7393
18th December 2013, 08:32 AM |#9  
Flag Las Vegas

More
well whoever has a metropcs version of the backup, let me know
18th December 2013, 03:01 PM |#10  
Flag Las Vegas

More
Backup Ready?
Quote:
Originally Posted by n3rdy13

you have it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread