Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

CM, Micromax and OnePlus – Sales Ban Lifted

It’s less than a week since our recent in-depth analysis of the legal battle over the … more

The History of Flagships: Part I – Sony

Every OEM aspiring to conquer the mobile world undoubtedly releases its take on the so-called … more

XDA & New Relic Performance Monitoring [Sponsored]

In other posts we’ve raved about New Relic Mobile for monitoring performance of our … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help Enabling Hidden Air Command in SecSettings?

OP Mikyno

5th May 2014, 10:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,397

1,270 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello guys. I am trying to unlock AirCommand settings in the menu of N8000 ( Note 10.1 2012 edition) with KitKat leaked from Samsung.
I tried to remove all removepreference method in SpenSettingsmenu.smali after I decompiled SecSettings.apk. This didn't do the job, so I don't know what to try now. Can someone point me or help me doing this? Maybe it's not only SpenSettingsMenu to modify, because I used the N7100 kitkat with aircommand enabled in SpenSettingsMenu and also this didn't do the job.
Hope someone skilled can help me. Note 10.1 community is not very large and we want to do something for this awesome tablet
Here is the smali file from N8000. Maybe someone can modify and resend it then I can try to recompile.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ingsMenu.smali

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread