Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Android Tablet Monitor with Mouse & Keyboard

OP superflybribri

6th May 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
I have my desk setup with 2 monitors and an Android Tablet sitting in its dock right next to that. I have been doing some research and found a lot of apps that allow you to use the tablet as a monitor for your computer. But that is not what I want to do. I was wondering if there was a way to setup the tablet so that I could move my mouse over from the monitor onto the tablet and control the Android Tablet with my computer's mouse and keyboard in the Android environment. So this way I can run things like Calendar, Email, Hangouts and other apps with my mouse and keyboard just by moving it over from my main displays like I can between a primary and secondary screen. Has anyone heard of any features like this?
13th May 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by superflybribri

I have my desk setup with 2 monitors and an Android Tablet sitting in its dock right next to that. I have been doing some research and found a lot of apps that allow you to use the tablet as a monitor for your computer. But that is not what I want to do. I was wondering if there was a way to setup the tablet so that I could move my mouse over from the monitor onto the tablet and control the Android Tablet with my computer's mouse and keyboard in the Android environment. So this way I can run things like Calendar, Email, Hangouts and other apps with my mouse and keyboard just by moving it over from my main displays like I can between a primary and secondary screen. Has anyone heard of any features like this?

I keep looking for any sort of app that might enable this but nothing still.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread