FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Nova and Black Ops Zombies on S4?

107 posts
Thanks Meter: 15

By crazydrummer95, Senior Member on 28th May 2013, 05:10 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hey guys, I have been curious as to why we haven't gotten games like Nova 3 and Black Ops Zombies on our phones. Its a real bummer because Zombies was my favorite game on android. Is there any way we could make it work?

28th May 2013, 05:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I've gotten black ops zombies to work. Its not optimized but works nonetheless. Personally dead trigger is better, free and includes controller support

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app
30th May 2013, 10:22 PM |#3  
Flag Seattle, Wa.
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydrummer95

Hey guys, I have been curious as to why we haven't gotten games like Nova 3 and Black Ops Zombies on our phones. Its a real bummer because Zombies was my favorite game on android. Is there any way we could make it work?

Alot of my Galaxy Note games weren't available on my S4 so I just used AirDroid to download all my APK's from my Note and installed them on my S4 and they all work fine even though I can't download them from the Playstore. I do the same when an app says not compatible I just download it on my Note and transfer the apk..
The Following User Says Thank You to Intellectua1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2013, 07:27 AM |#4  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 40

More
you can try Green Force: Zombies
5th November 2013, 07:40 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 579

More
I play both of those on my s4 :0

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda premium
14th June 2014, 06:14 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Galaxy s4
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydrummer95

Well it depends on what Samsung Galaxy S4 you have if you have the S4 Active it'll be compatible with the device. BUT, If you have the Regular Samsung Galaxy S4 like me we won't be able to download since they won't make the software for it I already asked them to and they rejected.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy, nova, zombies
Previous Thread Next Thread