20th February 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts

I'll start off with the phone details

Galaxy S4 GT-i9505
Provider: Optus (Australia)
Baseband:I9505XXUEMK9

I'm looking for the stock S4 recovery and ROM (JellyBean 4.3) and I cannot find them anywhere!
I recently rooted my S4, flashed CWM onto it and installed the S4 Google Edition Anrdroid 4.4.2 ROM.

I don't care if the method wipes all data, wipes root access etc, I just want stock everything so I can send my phone away under warranty.
So please, if you know a method, the location of the stock files or anything please chuck it my way.

Also if you know of any good S4 compatible 4.4.2 KitKat ROMs (Or really, really, good 4.3 ROMS) I wouldnt mind them either
Much, much, much appreciated
Sorry if this was the wrong section to post this in, but I need help and I have no idea where else this would go.
Last edited by Battlesaur; 20th February 2014 at 03:41 AM.
20th February 2014, 02:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag macau
Thanks Meter: 73

118 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlesaur

Galaxy S4 GT-i9505

I'm looking for the stock S4 recovery and ROM (JellyBean 4.3) and I cannot find them anywhere!
I recently rooted my S4, flashed CWM onto it and installed the S4 Google Edition Anrdroid 4.4.2 ROM.

I don't care if the method wipes all data, wipes root access etc, I just want stock everything so I can send my phone away under warranty.
So please, if you know a method, the location of the stock files or anything please chuck it my way.

Also if you know of any good S4 compatible 4.4.2 KitKat ROMs (Or really, really, good 4.3 ROMS) I wouldnt mind them either
Sorry if this was the wrong section to post this in, but I need help and I have no idea where else this would go.

You can check firmware here:
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9505

how to unroot? here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265477
21st February 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzell123

You can check firmware here:
http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9505

how to unroot? here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2265477

Thank you! That link helps heaps for the ROMs but I'm still looking for a stock recovery for my S4. [Edit: Does that unroot/ flash to stock firmware link include the stock recovery?]
Last edited by Battlesaur; 21st February 2014 at 10:55 AM.
21st February 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 8

77 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you! That link helps heaps for the ROMs but I'm still looking for a stock recovery for my S4. [Edit: Does that unroot/ flash to stock firmware link include the stock recovery?]

Flashing the stock rom with Odin will unroot and install the stock recovery as well, it's included, so no need to find recovery and flash it separately.
21st February 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 188

936 posts
More
Quote:

Try this(although I'm unsure if it will flash correctly because it's 4.2.2 version) or look for "factory Firmware"
21st February 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 8

80 posts
More
Quote:

Galaxy S4 GT-i9505

Hi see post no. 4 above . just flash stock firmware with odin. no need to do anything else.
14th May 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #7  

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navdeepavi

Hi see post no. 4 above . just flash stock firmware with odin. no need to do anything else.

Where do we put it though? PDA PHONE or CSC?
14th May 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #8  
Flag Rosario
Thanks Meter: 6

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigel550

Where do we put it though? PDA PHONE or CSC?

PDA.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread