Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,529 Members 40,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sold my gear

Tip us?

SeerePetrova
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default Sold my gear

So just like the title says. I sold my galaxy gear to someone else cause honestly i didnt find a use for it. anyone else thinks the same?

rbebber
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Noone cares you sold it, but thanks for the info

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda premium

440bro
Old
Thanks Meter 359

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeerePetrova View Post
So just like the title says. I sold my galaxy gear to someone else cause honestly i didnt find a use for it. anyone else thinks the same?
If you can't find a use for a watch that sends and receives phone calls, text messages, emails, can play games, calculate, countdown, set alarms, reminders, has a calendar, take pictures/videos, display pictures/videos, control media (music), count daily steps, post to Facebook/Twitter, or many many other things you can imagine, you're not very open minded or creative. The watch is probably glad you sold it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 440bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Action B
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro View Post
If you can't find a use for a watch that sends and receives phone calls, text messages, emails, can play games, calculate, countdown, set alarms, reminders, has a calendar, take pictures/videos, display pictures/videos, control media (music), count daily steps, post to Facebook/Twitter, or many many other things you can imagine, you're not very open minded or creative. The watch is probably glad you sold it.
I know I am glad he sold it , thanks for the watch Bro!
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014
Samsung Galaxy Gear