Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,198 Members 44,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New App/game idea, I need a developer.

Tip us?

andywool
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default New App/game idea, I need a developer.

So, I've come up with an idea for a simple yet addictive game for iPhone/Android. Without going into too much detail, it was something I used to play with when I was younger and was just thinking about it the other day, and thought, hmmm, that would make a great idea for a game on my phone. The more I think about it, the more I want to do it, but I have no experience with coding etc, or even where to begin... I searched for the name of the app and there is nothing like it out there.

So, I was just wondering if anybody on here knew a trusted developer I could share my idea with and develop it for me? If so, please message me.

We would be partners on the game and can arrange a mutual % before any work would be carried out.

Thanks in advance.

Andy. (from UK)

scoobthegambler
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Zapparoo.con is helping me develop a game...If you are still in need of developer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Free mobile app

xjoey20x
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywool View Post
So, I've come up with an idea for a simple yet addictive game for iPhone/Android. Without going into too much detail, it was something I used to play with when I was younger and was just thinking about it the other day, and thought, hmmm, that would make a great idea for a game on my phone. The more I think about it, the more I want to do it, but I have no experience with coding etc, or even where to begin... I searched for the name of the app and there is nothing like it out there.

So, I was just wondering if anybody on here knew a trusted developer I could share my idea with and develop it for me? If so, please message me.

We would be partners on the game and can arrange a mutual % before any work would be carried out.

Thanks in advance.

Andy. (from UK)
Well i just hired my first free lancer and it took them about 3-4 weeks to create mine. I paid them $500 for it.