Ask a question

No registration required

Cyanogenmod 11 HALO problem HTC wildfire s

OP xander143

13th May 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

5 posts
I have been using olivier's cyan 11 rom,It has this amazing feature called halo,i am geting the notifications and can open the applications in halo mode but the problem in it is that i cant use the buttons ( like setting button on top and i even cant get the keyboard pop up when i open mesaage or whats app applications) please go through those screen shots i attached to this thread.

I made clean flashing of the rom twice and everything works really fine except halo.

14-05-2014 made a clean install of the rom again for 4 th time but no luck.Tried through xposed module floating apps halo no luck all all the same problem.someone pls give me solution for this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PAHALO3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	2741591   Click image for larger version

Name:	nexusae0_old-3.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	2741592  
Last edited by xander143; 14th May 2014 at 05:31 AM.
13th May 2014, 10:27 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander143

I have been using olivier's cyan 11 rom,It has this amazing feature called halo,i am geting the notifications and can open the applications in halo mode but the problem in it is that i cant use the buttons ( like setting button on top and i even cant get the keyboard pop up when i open mesaage or whats app applications) please go through those screen shots i attached to this thread.

I made clean flashing of the rom twice and everything works really fine.

The same for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread