Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Cyanogenmod 11 HALO problem HTC wildfire s

Tip us?

xander143
Old
(Last edited by xander143; 14th May 2014 at 04:31 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Cyanogenmod 11 HALO problem HTC wildfire s

I have been using olivier's cyan 11 rom,It has this amazing feature called halo,i am geting the notifications and can open the applications in halo mode but the problem in it is that i cant use the buttons ( like setting button on top and i even cant get the keyboard pop up when i open mesaage or whats app applications) please go through those screen shots i attached to this thread.

I made clean flashing of the rom twice and everything works really fine except halo.

14-05-2014 made a clean install of the rom again for 4 th time but no luck.Tried through xposed module floating apps halo no luck all all the same problem.someone pls give me solution for this.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PAHALO3.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	2741591   Click image for larger version

Name:	nexusae0_old-3.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	217.4 KB
ID:	2741592  

Vercuromio
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander143 View Post
I have been using olivier's cyan 11 rom,It has this amazing feature called halo,i am geting the notifications and can open the applications in halo mode but the problem in it is that i cant use the buttons ( like setting button on top and i even cant get the keyboard pop up when i open mesaage or whats app applications) please go through those screen shots i attached to this thread.

I made clean flashing of the rom twice and everything works really fine.

The same for me.