Ask a question

No registration required

All i can say is WOW...

OP vdChild

14th May 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

195 posts
long time htc user here (eris, rezound, dna, etc) and wow... this phone is by far the best htc much less phone ive ever had in my hand.. with xposed no need to even rom.. (though still love our devs!) lightning fast stock (doesn't even need to be debloated but of course did)
i know this has been stated many times, but i just wanna say it again, this device is beast!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vdChild For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #2  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 156

636 posts
More
I agree best phone I've ever used. I'll be honest it didn't give me the same feeling I had when I first held the galaxy nexus but that metal back though. Amazing

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
14th May 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #3  
Flag Reno
Thanks Meter: 19

116 posts
More
I've had a couple of HTC's (Og EVO, LTE) and this phone far surpassed those. I was on a Nexus 4 for the past year or so and stock Android was very simple, but I like what they've done with Sense 6. Very happy with my purchase so far.
14th May 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #4  
Wow

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
14th May 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 88

518 posts
More
This is my first non motorola android phone.......not looking back. This thing is GREAT!!!!!!
15th May 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 7

129 posts
I got the HTC Incredible 2 as my first phone and since I didn't know anything about Android at the time I got it based on reviews not knowing each manufacturer was different. Then I got the DNA because it was the best Verizon phone at the time. (Not a fan of Samsung's cheap feel and hate Touch wiz) Then I got the M8 for close to same reason.
HTC just keeps finding new ways to reel me back in. Loving this phone so much. In my opinion Sense is the best version of Android aside from fully working Cyanogenmod.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
15th May 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #7  
Flag Indiana
Thanks Meter: 341

1,054 posts
More
First time HTC guy here. Left Samsung because of all the lockdown crap. And I agree, WOW this is one awesome device !
The Following User Says Thank You to sfobrien For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #8  
Flag Greenville
Thanks Meter: 5

8 posts
More
Angry
It was either the m8 or the Dev Ed moto x on a whim I got the m8 (will arrive Friday ) I thought I had royally screwed up until I seen that there's root and s-off and after reading all of your comments y'all have reassured me ! I hope that development picks up I know the m8 is new but I've been spoiled with the RAZR maxx HD (current phone ) having like every ROM and recovery ported to the thing lol ...rant over thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Tallywacker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th May 2014, 03:49 AM   |  #9  
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 90

530 posts
More
Every smartphone I've owned with the exception of the Razr Maxx HD previous to this one had been an HTC (starting with the WinMo XV6800). HTC keeps producing phones like this I will never stray again.

Sent from my VZW HTC One (M8)
15th May 2014, 04:22 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 48

195 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by animez

Every smartphone I've owned with the exception of the Razr Maxx HD previous to this one had been an HTC (starting with the WinMo XV6800). HTC keeps producing phones like this I will never stray again.

Sent from my VZW HTC One (M8)

Ya I strayed with a note 2 after my DNA to test the Samsung waters to see if they improved since my siii though they had, HTC is home

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beastmodeactivated
Previous Thread Next Thread