Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Verizon HTC One M8 to PagePlus

10th April 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Picked up a Verizon HTC One M8, tried to use x3jailbreak's Sprint HTC One M8 guide but had no luck getting it to work since the Verizon phone doesn't seem to expose ##DATA# and some other things needed. Reaching out to see if anyone has a guide on how to do it, happy to offer a $50 bounty myself for a guide with fully working 3G and MMS, etc..
29th June 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 83

1,236 posts
It can be easily flashed to any carrier.. All you need is DFS and change from only ruim to NV only option and flash the desired prl and then use *228 to program it over the air.

You don't need to access ##data# just use ##3424# to get the phone into diag mode.
I have successfully flashed a phone but having problems with 3g.. The 3g icon appears but won't connect to the net
1st July 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 19

133 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDocta

It can be easily flashed to any carrier.. All you need is DFS and change from only ruim to NV only option and flash the desired prl and then use *228 to program it over the air.

You don't need to access ##data# just use ##3424# to get the phone into diag mode.
I have successfully flashed a phone but having problems with 3g.. The 3g icon appears but won't connect to the net

Same here! 3g icon on status bar, but it doesn't connect, it doesn't even try, on settings it shows disconected no matter what I do
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread