Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,016 Members 51,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon HTC One M8 to PagePlus

Tip us?

padrino121
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Verizon HTC One M8 to PagePlus

Picked up a Verizon HTC One M8, tried to use x3jailbreak's Sprint HTC One M8 guide but had no luck getting it to work since the Verizon phone doesn't seem to expose ##DATA# and some other things needed. Reaching out to see if anyone has a guide on how to do it, happy to offer a $50 bounty myself for a guide with fully working 3G and MMS, etc..

PapaDocta
Old
Thanks Meter 83
It can be easily flashed to any carrier.. All you need is DFS and change from only ruim to NV only option and flash the desired prl and then use *228 to program it over the air.

You don't need to access ##data# just use ##3424# to get the phone into diag mode.
I have successfully flashed a phone but having problems with 3g.. The 3g icon appears but won't connect to the net

svil3
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDocta View Post
It can be easily flashed to any carrier.. All you need is DFS and change from only ruim to NV only option and flash the desired prl and then use *228 to program it over the air.

You don't need to access ##data# just use ##3424# to get the phone into diag mode.
I have successfully flashed a phone but having problems with 3g.. The 3g icon appears but won't connect to the net
Same here! 3g icon on status bar, but it doesn't connect, it doesn't even try, on settings it shows disconected no matter what I do