Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,908 Members 53,916 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tab Pro 8.4 3G or LTE availability? (SM-T321 or SM-T325)

Tip us?

slice77
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] Tab Pro 8.4 3G or LTE availability? (SM-T321 or SM-T325)

Does anyone have any news on availability for the cellular varieties of the Tab 8.4? Anywhere in the world? I'm interested in importing one of these to replace my ageing Tab 7.7 3G to use as my phone (or buying local in the UK, but importing would do).

Marcher
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default 3rd week of March

Quote:
Originally Posted by slice77 View Post
Does anyone have any news on availability for the cellular varieties of the Tab 8.4? Anywhere in the world? I'm interested in importing one of these to replace my ageing Tab 7.7 3G to use as my phone (or buying local in the UK, but importing would do).
Hi,

I (pre-)ordered an LTE version last week online from MediaMarkt in the Netherlands, got confirmation that it will be shipped to me on March 24th ... so I guess the LTE versions will be in the local shops at the end of March ...

Marc
The Following User Says Thank You to Marcher For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Yogaxl
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcher View Post
Hi,

I (pre-)ordered an LTE version last week online from MediaMarkt in the Netherlands, got confirmation that it will be shipped to me on March 24th ... so I guess the LTE versions will be in the local shops at the end of March ...

Marc
Pre-ordered mine in France, will be shipped on March 17. Tired of waiting , the 10.1 4G version is out i'm on the verge of getting it instead

hamzab
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcher View Post
Hi,

Marc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogaxl View Post
Pre-ordered mine in France, will be shipped on March 17. Tired of waiting , the 10.1 4G version is out i'm on the verge of getting it instead
Thanks for your replies.

Did you both order the 32GB versions?

Hold out for the 8.4, has the Snapdragon 800, I think that'll mean better ROMs etc.

Yogaxl
Old
(Last edited by Yogaxl; 5th March 2014 at 08:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzab View Post
Thanks for your replies.

Did you both order the 32GB versions?

Hold out for the 8.4, has the Snapdragon 800, I think that'll mean better ROMs etc.

No only 16 GB, can't find 32 GB anywhere .

Yogaxl
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Just want to let you know guys that LTE version is now in stock , just got an email with tracking number

Guitarfreak26
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Where from?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Samsung Mobiler
O2 Guru

My Devices:
Galaxy Note 3 - Temasek Rom - Zerolemon Battery
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Crpalmer CM11

Yogaxl
Old
Thanks Meter 5
oups , Eglobalcentral have black and white LTE in stock, Expansys have them in stock in 3 days

gman16000
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogaxl View Post
oups , Eglobalcentral have black and white LTE in stock, Expansys have them in stock in 3 days
Eglobalcentral looks like they do not ship to the USA unless I missed something.

Expansys ... nothing.

I want this tablet so bad I can taste it. Soooooon. Just not soon enough. Yogaxi---hope you get your tablet and it's awesome and thanks for the info!!

Guitarfreak26
Old
Thanks Meter 77
I ordered with expansys.. Hadn't heard anything so I checked the site today and it had been delayed by well over 2 weeks. I've changed to the Wifi one and will receive on Wednesday.

Looks like it's a tethering job for me lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Samsung Mobiler
O2 Guru

My Devices:
Galaxy Note 3 - Temasek Rom - Zerolemon Battery
Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - Crpalmer CM11