Question

[Q] HTC One VX AT&T

13th May 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a device from AT&T and I requested for an unlock and received a code.
  1. I would like to use this in India. But I dont have a indian micro sim to unlock it. Is there any way to clean up the device from those useless AT&T apps and upgrade it to KitKat ? Or is it possible to do it only after I unlock it ?
  2. How can I know what is the latest release of android for a specific phone model, for example HTC ONE VX.
14th May 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by abikutn

I have a device from AT&T and I requested for an unlock and received a code.

1. I would like to use this in India. But I dont have a indian micro sim to unlock it. Is there any way to clean up the device from those useless AT&T apps and upgrade it to KitKat ? Or is it possible to do it only after I unlock it ?
  2. How can I know what is the latest release of android for a specific phone model, for example HTC ONE VX.

i cant help you with your international problems but it looks like the device came with ice cream sandwich update (4.0.4) and is upgrade-able to jelly bean 4.1.2 (cant find much about the phone) updates and no word on an offical kit kat update. as for the AT&T bloatware you can root the device and remove them from there, you could flash a custom rom that has kit kat on it if you are willing todo that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread