Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Back panel peeling

9th May 2014, 05:04 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Anyone else has/had their Z2 back panel lifting/peeling on one of the corners?
Is this something that Sony service centre can repair or requires a replacement?
I did some searching and looks like some had this issue since the original Z


Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 09:12 PM |#2  
Envious_Data's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Imagination
Thanks Meter: 1,948
 
4,154 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Z2 has had some manufacturing issues, Sony Service Centre should replace or fix this as its a fault from sony
9th May 2014, 09:36 PM |#3  
SkyS1gn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Őriszentpéter
Thanks Meter: 25
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Same going to happen with Z2 too? Jesus...
9th May 2014, 11:01 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
199 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4t4h

Anyone else has/had their Z2 back panel lifting/peeling on one of the corners?
Is this something that Sony service centre can repair or requires a replacement?
I did some searching and looks like some had this issue since the original Z


Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Any pic on this event?


Skickat frĺn min D6503 via Tapatalk
10th May 2014, 01:16 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008


I've had the phone for a week and only noticed it yesterday when I placed the phone on a table and saw the phone wasn't completely flat to the surface.
Planning to visit Sony service centre today.
Have been quite happy with the phone otherwise so far.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
10th May 2014, 06:41 AM |#6  
SkyS1gn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Őriszentpéter
Thanks Meter: 25
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4t4h



I've had the phone for a week and only noticed it yesterday when I placed the phone on a table and saw the phone wasn't completely flat to the surface.
Planning to visit Sony service centre today.
Have been quite happy with the phone otherwise so far.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Its not even a heat area... at least on Z this type of issue were near the camera where the heat generates... but the Z2 can lift its back random... just, priceless.
10th May 2014, 09:07 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
336 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyS1gn

Its not even a heat area... at least on Z this type of issue were near the camera where the heat generates... but the Z2 can lift its back random... just, priceless.

Yes, priceless, we have 1 user with such problem and its the end of the world for you

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2
14th May 2014, 08:19 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Phones and other types of products seem to be rushed into production without proper testing......these problems should not happen
15th May 2014, 08:42 AM |#9  
SkyS1gn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Őriszentpéter
Thanks Meter: 25
 
218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feis

Yes, priceless, we have 1 user with such problem and its the end of the world for you

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

You su.ked with the Z for the same problem or me? Than we talking...
15th May 2014, 09:55 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4t4h



I've had the phone for a week and only noticed it yesterday when I placed the phone on a table and saw the phone wasn't completely flat to the surface.
Planning to visit Sony service centre today.
Have been quite happy with the phone otherwise so far.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Does this be covered in the warranty?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes