Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 51,613 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

favorite camera app for the ogp?

Tip us?

thathamiam
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Default favorite camera app for the ogp?

I am something of a mobile photog. I have a lot of camera apps, but am unsure what my favorite default app is. What's yours? Also, please indicate which ROM/Kernel you are running.

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app
e980 - i'd tell you which ROM, but then i'd have to update my signature thrice daily.

donalgodon
Old
Thanks Meter 648
I prefer snap camera.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900)
ROM: [KitKat][4.4.2] Stock N900UBUDND1 APR 17, 2014 CF-Auto-Root
RADIO: N900UBUDNC1
KERNEL: Stock
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.4.7
WARRANTY BIT: 1

TABLET: Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Stock

Quote:
“He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13
The Following User Says Thank You to donalgodon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Neroga
Old
Thanks Meter 511
Focal.

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

donalgodon
Old
Thanks Meter 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroga View Post
Focal.

I really want to like focal, but I find some parts of the UI a bit confusing. If it were more stable, I might be able to use it more often.
PHONE: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900)
ROM: [KitKat][4.4.2] Stock N900UBUDND1 APR 17, 2014 CF-Auto-Root
RADIO: N900UBUDNC1
KERNEL: Stock
RECOVERY: CWM 6.0.4.7
WARRANTY BIT: 1

TABLET: Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Stock

Quote:
“He who answers a matter before he hears it, It is folly and shame to him.” Proverbs 18:13

solaris2k
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Lenovo Super Camera has been my camera for a while now the UI is nice the filters are a little wonky but without them it's perfect for me.
I'm a phone junkie!
The Following User Says Thank You to solaris2k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thathamiam
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neroga View Post
Focal.

I don't like the look of the pictures I get from focal on he OGP... but I'm on stock ROM. When I had a GS2 on Paranoid Android, it was my favorite.

e980 - i'd tell you which ROM, but then i'd have to update my signature thrice daily.

kingdavidjr
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default smugmug camera awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathamiam View Post
I am something of a mobile photog. I have a lot of camera apps, but am unsure what my favorite default app is. What's yours? Also, please indicate which ROM/Kernel you are running.

i'm liking smugmug camera awesome. it has nice features. i'm using e980 with carbon rom kernel 3.4.0-cm+.

kingdavidjr
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdavidjr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Attackcenter
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I use snap camera also. Then I use Perfectly Clear for enhancement. Or if needed I use Aviary Photo Editor.

AC

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Attackcenter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thathamiam
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
I think I have settled on ProCapture. I am very happy with the photo quality AND feature set. Pretty much all the settings are available from the viewfinder screen. Not a lot of crazy effects, just good pictures. I usually roll with Snapseed, Photo Editor, or Aviary for postprocessing.

riki126
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Funtastic camera is great! its got pause and resuming video recording so its good if your on a custom rom and ther features but its my fav
Quote:
Originally Posted by thathamiam View Post
I think I have settled on ProCapture. I am very happy with the photo quality AND feature set. Pretty much all the settings are available from the viewfinder screen. Not a lot of crazy effects, just good pictures. I usually roll with Snapseed, Photo Editor, or Aviary for postprocessing.

The Following User Says Thank You to riki126 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]