No registration required

Deleted

OP XAP4O

27th July 2013, 09:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 26

21 posts
Deleted
Last edited by XAP4O; 20th May 2014 at 08:01 PM.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to XAP4O For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2013, 09:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 912

1,852 posts
More
So how is this different than any other mods that basically does the same thing? And no credits? You made them all by yourself?

I just took a look inside your init.d script, nothing special, even a noob like me understands most part. The values are mostly the same as other tweaks.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD
Last edited by eushaun99; 27th July 2013 at 09:46 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eushaun99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2013, 10:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eushaun99

So how is this different than any other mods that basically does the same thing?

Another parameters, different tweaks, my calculators...

Quote:

And no credits? You made them all by yourself?

No, not all. I found some tweaks on internet, github, xda. I have to point them all?
The Following User Says Thank You to XAP4O For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2013, 10:03 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Leverkusen
Thanks Meter: 3,660

5,850 posts
Donate to Me
More
its recomned i think,but in general you have to ask for permission before u share your tweak.read the xda rules to understand what i mean.
The Following User Says Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th July 2013, 10:10 PM   |  #5  
Flag Subang Jaya

1,852 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XAP4O

Another parameters, different tweaks, my calculators...

No, not all. I found some tweaks on internet, github, xda. I have to point them all?

Alrighty then.

Yeah, you have to list out all the people or link that helped you. And maybe put them in your script too.

You might wanna add this line to your OP too. "To devs, if you wanna include this in your ROM please include proper credits." Or something like that.

27th July 2013, 10:19 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

21 posts
Quote:

Yeah, you have to list out all the people or link that helped you. And maybe put them in your script too.

Oh, I don't remember all urls, I'm working on script for two weeks... It will be a long list of urls. What should I do?

Quote:

You might wanna add this line to your OP too. "To devs, if you wanna include this in your ROM please include proper credits." Or something like that.

No, I'm not greedy.
27th July 2013, 11:34 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Themer
Flag Allgäu
Thanks Meter: 3,521

2,902 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugeneeaster18

Just make a thanks list and state the developers names, not the urls, or just insert the links.

+1
27th July 2013, 11:45 PM   |  #8  
Flag Parrish
Thanks Meter: 693

1,280 posts
More
I'm flashing this now, looks like what I've been looking for. And just my input...

HE ISN'T TAKING CREDIT, he took OPEN SOURCED things and compiled them. I think it's up to him whether or not he wants to share the original authors, because after all, it is open sourced. I'd much rather see constructive input rather than pointing out things as silly as "You're stealing open sourced things."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilxaot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th July 2013, 05:09 AM   |  #9  
Flag Subang Jaya

1,852 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilxaot

I'm flashing this now, looks like what I've been looking for. And just my input...

HE ISN'T TAKING CREDIT, he took OPEN SOURCED things and compiled them. I think it's up to him whether or not he wants to share the original authors, because after all, it is open sourced. I'd much rather see constructive input rather than pointing out things as silly as "You're stealing open sourced things."

Even if its open sourced you still have to give credit you know...or at least say that you found this on github blah blah blah it isn't purely my work something like that.

28th July 2013, 01:06 PM   |  #10  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 213

1,128 posts
its working quite good I think on my S4. I would probably like it if you add a version number to the release or upcoming releases in case you publish an update. and if there are credits to give, its probably better to do so. overall, its working as you announced it and replaced two-three other scripts here for ext4 and sd card..so, yeah. thanks a lot!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread