Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,211 Members 53,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Super Su Fix

Tip us?
 
Omar El- Hussien
Old
#1  
Omar El- Hussien's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 126
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ismailia
Prompt [Q] Super Su Fix

hello guys ... i want the super SU fix because it doesn't have the Binary installed and it doesn't want to install help needed plz
My Work
 
[ROM][PORT][cm7]GinGer PlaY Rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747981
[ROM][CM7.2][ODEXED][PorT][FINAL] NukaRom Version 1.1.0 [PEGASUS TEAM]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751235
[index]CM7\7.2 ROms (15\5\2014)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752310
[APP][share][CM7/9/10]Fixed TouchWiz TaskManager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752808
 
mohamedrashad
Old
#2  
mohamedrashad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 442
Posts: 940
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ismailia
here is it http://download.chainfire.eu/351/Sup...erSU-v1.65.zip
Pi Locker is updated to V3.1 with amazing additions and upgrading go and try it >>> Google play || XDA

The Following User Says Thank You to mohamedrashad For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Omar El- Hussien
Old
#3  
Omar El- Hussien's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 126
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ismailia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedrashad View Post
Thanks ... is it a flashable .zip ??


Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app
My Work
 
[ROM][PORT][cm7]GinGer PlaY Rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747981
[ROM][CM7.2][ODEXED][PorT][FINAL] NukaRom Version 1.1.0 [PEGASUS TEAM]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751235
[index]CM7\7.2 ROms (15\5\2014)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752310
[APP][share][CM7/9/10]Fixed TouchWiz TaskManager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752808
 
Minions_Army
Old
#4  
Minions_Army's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 154
Posts: 431
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: 【Gru Laboratories】
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar El- Hussien View Post
Thanks ... is it a flashable .zip ??


Sent from my GT-S5360 using XDA Free mobile app
no
thats a zip from chainfire

extract zip
pull su inside arm folder
n superuser it self

create a folder
system/app/superuser apk
/xbin/su

zip ur folder
sign with zipsigner.apk
then extract that zip again
under meta-inf u can found
com/google/android/update binary
under binary u must make a updater-script file

open it and follow this code
Code:
 
show_progress(0.1, 0);
mount("rfs", "EMMC", "/dev/block/stl9", "/system");
show_progress(0.500000, 0);
ui_print("");
run_program("/tmp/busybox", "mount", "/system");
ui_print(""); 
ui_print("");
ui_print("Initializing");
ui_print("");
ui_print("Please Wait");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
delete("/system/app/Superuser.apk");
delete("/system/xbin/su");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
show_progress(0.200000, 0);
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
ui_print("Setting Permissions");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/system/app");
set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/su");
symlink("/system/xbin/su","/system/bin/su");
show_progress(0.100000, 0);
ui_print("Finish");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
unmount("/system");
ZIP again n sign using zipsigner apk
flash under cwm



or u can google it if u bored
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#5  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,399
Posts: 4,442
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
or you could just flash my zip in cwm with system mounted

uninstall any superuser/supersu you have first

http://d-h.st/kFt

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!
 
mohamedrashad
Old
(Last edited by mohamedrashad; 18th May 2014 at 09:25 PM.)
#6  
mohamedrashad's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 442
Posts: 940
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: ismailia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minions_Army View Post
no
thats a zip from chainfire

extract zip
pull su inside arm folder
n superuser it self

create a folder
system/app/superuser apk
/xbin/su

zip ur folder
sign with zipsigner.apk
then extract that zip again
under meta-inf u can found
com/google/android/update binary
under binary u must make a updater-script file

open it and follow this code
Code:
 
show_progress(0.1, 0);
mount("rfs", "EMMC", "/dev/block/stl9", "/system");
show_progress(0.500000, 0);
ui_print("");
run_program("/tmp/busybox", "mount", "/system");
ui_print(""); 
ui_print("");
ui_print("Initializing");
ui_print("");
ui_print("Please Wait");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
delete("/system/app/Superuser.apk");
delete("/system/xbin/su");
package_extract_dir("system", "/system");
show_progress(0.200000, 0);
show_progress(0.200000, 10);
ui_print("Setting Permissions");
set_perm_recursive(0, 0, 0755, 0644, "/system/app");
set_perm(0, 0, 06755, "/system/xbin/su");
symlink("/system/xbin/su","/system/bin/su");
show_progress(0.100000, 0);
ui_print("Finish");
ui_print("");
ui_print("");
unmount("/system");
ZIP again n sign using zipsigner apk
flash under cwm



or u can google it if u bored
Hey this is universal I flashed it numerous times successfully

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
Pi Locker is updated to V3.1 with amazing additions and upgrading go and try it >>> Google play || XDA

 
-CALIBAN666-
Old
(Last edited by -CALIBAN666-; 19th May 2014 at 03:12 PM.)
#7  
-CALIBAN666-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,358
Posts: 5,591
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Leverkusen
why not use the newest versions?
Attached Files
File Type: zip UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.97.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.18 MB, 18 views)
File Type: zip UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.94.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.15 MB, 3 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -CALIBAN666- For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Omar El- Hussien
Old
#8  
Omar El- Hussien's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 126
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ismailia
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626 View Post
or you could just flash my zip in cwm with system mounted

uninstall any superuser/supersu you have first

http://d-h.st/kFt
the only problem with your flashable .zip file is that you must un-install any other APK super user or super su ... and here comes the problem ... you cant delete it by system \ app \...etc Root explorer doesnt have root permission ... also same problem with the Link2Sd .... so i think you must add an un-installer on your zip file
My Work
 
[ROM][PORT][cm7]GinGer PlaY Rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747981
[ROM][CM7.2][ODEXED][PorT][FINAL] NukaRom Version 1.1.0 [PEGASUS TEAM]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751235
[index]CM7\7.2 ROms (15\5\2014)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752310
[APP][share][CM7/9/10]Fixed TouchWiz TaskManager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752808
 
Omar El- Hussien
Old
#9  
Omar El- Hussien's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 126
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ismailia
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666- View Post
why not use the newest versions?
its not related to an update i tried that alot ....
My Work
 
[ROM][PORT][cm7]GinGer PlaY Rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2747981
[ROM][CM7.2][ODEXED][PorT][FINAL] NukaRom Version 1.1.0 [PEGASUS TEAM]
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2751235
[index]CM7\7.2 ROms (15\5\2014)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752310
[APP][share][CM7/9/10]Fixed TouchWiz TaskManager
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2752808
 
marcussmith2626
Old
#10  
marcussmith2626's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,399
Posts: 4,442
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar El- Hussien View Post
the only problem with your flashable .zip file is that you must un-install any other APK super user or super su ... and here comes the problem ... you cant delete it by system \ app \...etc Root explorer doesnt have root permission ... also same problem with the Link2Sd .... so i think you must add an un-installer on your zip file
You can just flash it and remove duplicate apps after if you want - shouldn't be a problem

Or add a line to delete the name of the superuser/supersu app in the updater script

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360


My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Submitting a Patch to Gerrit – Featuring XplodWild – XDA Developer TV

Not every developer specializes in every area of … more

Learn How to Make a Live Wallpaper all by Yourself

Stillimages can bebeautiful, but some of you prefer to see animations on your screens. … more

Google Play Services Updated to Version 6.1

In addition to Android operating system proper, Google is focusing hard on giving the developers … more

CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more