No registration required

Galaxy S4 wont open service mode

OP XTensions

14th May 2014, 01:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys!

I am sorry to open a new thread but i searched a long time and didnt find an answer to my problem.

I try to unlock my phone and first i found the free way someone explained here in the xda forum with the service mode. But when i enter *#0011# nothing happens. Even other combination dont work. The only one i know works is *#06# to see my IMEI number.

So now i bought an unlock code but even this dont work. I asked them to help me and they only say i have to do something ib the service mode but... U know service mode dont work.

Somewhere i read to flash another modem but this also didnt work (maybe i flashed the wrong one? I think it was something with ME2).

Now i have the liquid smooth rom 3.0 with android 4.4.2, baseband I9505XXUEMKE and PoKernel v2.0

I hope someone can help me.

Best Regards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app
14th May 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 636

2,048 posts
Donate to Me
More
- Unlock by Service Mode only worked for android 4.2.2.
- To enter unlock code in Samsung S4 do as following:

1. Once you have the code, insert a SIM card from a network different to the one your phone is locked to.
2. Upon starting up, you'll be requested to enter the "SIM network unlock code" - at this point, enter your unlock code.
3. The phone will read "successful" and your S4 is then completely unlocked.

OR

- Factory reset ur phone, flash one STOCK rom through ODIN and you will have service mode working again. Anyway you cant unlock it through SERVICE MODE under android 4.4.2.
Last edited by Joku1981; 14th May 2014 at 02:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th May 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thank you gonna try it soon!

EDIT: Thanks Joku. I flashed 4.2.2 and then my unlock code worked. Also service mode worked. Thank you!!
Last edited by XTensions; 15th May 2014 at 08:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread