Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Smile [4.4.2] Purified ROM v3.3v1 STOCK or AOSP THEMED AROMA INSTALLER VERYCLEAN DOMINATION

OP gigilie

22nd May 2014, 04:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
MN
Thanks Meter: 746

574 posts
Donate to Me
More

Welcome to PurifieD ROM VZW Edition
A pure stock ROM for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4

PurifieD ROM VZW v3.3 by gogolie & daveyannihilation

XDA:DevDB Information
PurifieD ROM, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S 4

Contributors - Original Developer
daveyannihilation
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: Stock

Version Information
Status: New Beta Out by gogolie on June 6th cleaned up the port a bit and added new Toggles that are exclusive to the VZW Version (I couldn't get the domination toggles to work at all. theme'ing isnt my specialty)
Current Beta Version: v3.3
Beta Release Date: 2014-06-06

don't hold me or XDA or anyone that flashes or developers or Verizon responsible for anything bad that happens to your phone from here out.... ok u can try to hold verizon its kinda their fault anyway. but this ROM can't hurt you no Kernel is flashed and its verified Safestrap safe and MDK compatible. Works only with firmware 4.4.2 NC2 or NC5 your choice. BTW ALL KNOX HAS BEEN RIPPED FROM ORIGINAL ROM NOT A SINGLE KNOX FILE REMAINS SO IF YOU WANT KNOX FOR SOME REASON YOULL HAVE TO FLASH THE ORIGINAL WITH THIS DIRTY FLASHED OVER THE TOP!

UPDATED TO INCLUDE TOGGLES, PURPLE RAIN WALLPAPER, gogolie's SUPERROOT, WIFI MODULES, NEWEST VERSIONS OF ALL TW APPS, NEW DATA APPS, FULLY WORKING DOMINATION THEME 2.3... Only thing I haven't gotten FC free is the TW MMS VZW so for now choose either Darkened AOSP MMS or regular AOSP MMS from installer to avoid non working MMS.

NEWEST VERSION 3.3:
Purified ROM v3.3v1 by gogolie

OLD Download Rom & Toggles(s):
daveyannihilations.PurifieD ROM v3.1-port.x1.by.gogolie-VZW-SS-NCx-442.zip

Toggles-4vzw-silver-gray3d-toggles-gogolie.zip

gDux-Toggles-4vzw-full-3d-v1-gogolie.zip

carHD-Toggles-4vzw-full-3d-v1-gogolie.zip

Toggles-4vzw-teal-flat-toggles-gogolie.zip

Toggles-4vzw-teal-3d-toggles-gogolie.zip

LINK TO ORIGINAL ROM THREAD (Screenshots and descriptions for now until I have time to update this OP)

How to Install:
0. If you have 4.4.2 and Safestrap/TWRP already installed just flash the ROM no need to flash SuperSU (my superROOT script is included for SuperSU v2.01 thanks chainfire!) or flash modules just reset and expect ROOT and WIFI if on NCx bands!
1. Download the ROM [/COLOR] along with these files: SuperSu1.94, gogOdin3.10(the newest Odin brought to u by mua 1st, QuickUpgrade NC2 Safestrap (or other custom recovery) flashable file, NC2 WiFi Fix (only flash if broken wifi in ROM),NC2 Boot.img Only.tar Odin Flashable and pickup and install Safestrap 3.72 found in AT&T S4 thread.
2. Install your version of the ROM in Safestrap 3.72 under the Stock slot. This is a dirty Flash (no wipe) so you may need to wipe the System 1st. After installing the ROM flash the NC2 QuickUpgrade then the NC2 WiFi Fix the SuperSu194 zip then (you can link the installs together so SS flashes all 4 at once.) Now instead of normal resetting go to "Reboot" under main menu of Safestrap. Choose Download Mode (or just restart and hold Vol-Down) when your into Download mode plug phone into the Computer and load up Odin 3.10 and insert the NC2 Boot img.tar into the AP slot and press Start.
3. Phone will restart, give it a minute or two if you don't hear music its not working perfectly. In this situation you'll need to download: NC2 Hlos/Modem and this NC2 Full Upgrade no Bootloaders.tar (both are flashable only in Odin 3.10) now restart phone to download mode again and flash these with the Full Upgrade in the AP slot and the hlos in the CP and press start. Phone will start once before entering Recovery automatically, don't panic completely normal its flashing the cache update now... Phone will restart automatically and now if you don't see the bootanimation or hear music you either need to start completely over. Sorry about the music if its not your personal preference I've got a tool that will easily modify bootanimations and music (along with a lot more) in the next week or so. Just putting on finishing touches to final version 1.0. I've probably flashed 30 ROMS this way and still have my KNOX intact and the same bootloaders I started with. So no worries about voiding warranty by triggering KNOX cause U WONT if DONE RIGHT!!!
4. Vote 5 Stars, Donate, Thank in person or give a +1 if you enjoy the ROM!!!

Thanks,
gogolie / gigilie
v1
Last edited by gigilie; 25th July 2014 at 02:01 AM. Reason: new version 3.3- updated
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 04:41 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
MN

574 posts
Donate to Me
More
yes
1st booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooya?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 05:00 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 364

1,220 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie

1st booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooya?

Where's the download link?
22nd May 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shindiggity

its in the first step.
22nd May 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
MN

574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

its hidden LOL sorry bro kinda hidden in 1st step with all other downloads. lemme know shin. i'll be updating all the threads soon as i get some shut eye and can see again
The Following User Says Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #6  

1,220 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie

its hidden LOL sorry bro kinda hidden in 1st step with all other downloads. lemme know shin. i'll be updating all the threads soon as i get some shut eye and can see again

When I get there it says searching for mirrors and just hangs there.

Edit: I finally got it, thanks man!
22nd May 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
MN

574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

patience shindiggity son. i have nothing to do with the auto-mirrors they will come eventually... was just uploaded broheim give it 30 min try again everything will be ok
22nd May 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
MN

574 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Edit: I finally got it, thanks man!

cool hope it goes well... your probably ahead of the rest too just 1 step and done start at step 0 if youve used my upgrade method bro
23rd May 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 2

48 posts
Stock email/Exchange App?
Installed as directed, and works well. But the stock message/email app is missing, which means I can't add an exchange account. I don't see anything about it in the Purified thread. Any ideas?
23rd May 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #10  

1,220 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnat

Installed as directed, and works well. But the stock message/email app is missing, which means I can't add an exchange account. I don't see anything about it in the Purified thread. Any ideas?

Same thing happened to me and my toggles were TW not aosp.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread