Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,053 Members 46,386 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gamepads?

Tip us?

Goggles2114
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Gamepads?

Sadly due to how android works wiimotes are a no-go. However will Xbox or ps3 controllers work? Are there any you can clamp onto the tablet?

pdx1138
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggles2114 View Post
Sadly due to how android works wiimotes are a no-go. However will Xbox or ps3 controllers work? Are there any you can clamp onto the tablet?
ps3 doesn't work wireless.

best option is a cheap blue tooth controller from game stop. those work just fine.

JohnnyMcG
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default gamepad

check these out i have two they work great and they cost half the cost of a xbox or ps controller

it wouldnt let me post a link but google green throttle controllers..

brsingr
Old
Thanks Meter 51
whiles its on the pricey side @ $68.90 for just the controller, or $88.90 for the pro bundle (controller plus all accessories). I got the recently released Phonejoy and been doing great with it.....for emulators and Dead Trigger 1, it doesnt seem to want to work for other games that have moga support (The makers of phonejoy said that if a game uses moga then the controller would work), though that could just be the nook lol.

supergroverthm
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Hurry MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android 2.3+ is $12 on clearance at Toys R Us! Ask to scan if not listed as a clearance item.