Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015

The post Firefox OS: 17 Smartphones & 40+ Markets In 2015 appeared first on … more

Samsung Unpacked Coverage: All About the S6

more

Samsung Galaxy S6 Cameras

more

The Battery Behind the Samsung S6 and S6 Edge

more

Storage HTC M8 Stock RUU.zip HELP

OP vaschoenmakers

16th May 2014, 01:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So I currently have the HTC M8 Sprint Variant pre Harman Kardon Edition. After rooting and making my phone S-OFF I was tweaking and modding my HTC. I was having tons of issues with my messages every since I had My phone and had read a forum online that said something about my version of the phone having issues due to firmware. I had decided to unroot my device so I could go to sprint and get a new or something because what the use of having a phone if I can not get Messages or Calls. In doing so I completely wiped my phones using TWRP recovery. But when I say completely I mean I accidentally wiped off My OS. Thus I could not take my phone to sprint as it would clearly be a violation. In searching for the pre HK Sprint Variant RUU.zip I could only find the the New HK Stock RUU.zip file. So I installed it and on the bright side, I know have a OS on my phone and it works amazing, I get the new Clairify sound as stock (vs flashing a mod) and My messages and calls now work. On the down side My benchmark score went from 37500 to 30100... Eventually I will have to take my phone back to sprint to get things all worked out but I have been searching every where and can not seem to find the pre HK RUU. If anyone has a link to this zip file I would greatly appreciate it.
16th May 2014, 02:06 AM   |  #2  
Flag Hawaii
Thanks Meter: 17

123 posts
Donate to Me
More
Stock RUU has not been released yet

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread