Question [Q] Replacing the silver/plastic front bezel.

OP Whoop5

18th May 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
I've decided that I should part with my S4 for monetary reasons (and it's not unlocked, so that sucks too), but don't think that I could get as much as I should be able to due to nicks on the chrome plastic front bezel. The rest of the phone is in great shape, it's just the visible chrome seen from the front of the phone. Is that replaceable without replacing the entire front panel?
19th May 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #2  
Flag Forest City, NC
Thanks Meter: 26

173 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoop5

I've decided that I should part with my S4 for monetary reasons (and it's not unlocked, so that sucks too), but don't think that I could get as much as I should be able to due to nicks on the chrome plastic front bezel. The rest of the phone is in great shape, it's just the visible chrome seen from the front of the phone. Is that replaceable without replacing the entire front panel?

Here's a link to purchase the entire housing... I'm not familiar with this vendor, so you may want to do your own search.
This is for the black version, but they have others.
www.etradesupply.com/oem-samsung-galaxy-s4-sch-i545-housing-black-with-verizon-logo.html
There are vids around that will show you how to disassemble and reassemble.
Good luck!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
front bezel, repair, replace
Previous Thread Next Thread