Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,953 Members 37,006 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] wifi calling on note 2

Tip us?

iiipm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] wifi calling on note 2

Is there a rom or an app that will let me send and receive calls on wifi with my current number ? ( I see the note 3 and mega allow wifi calling ) I am asking because the ever so wonderful Sprint corporation is upgrading the tower near my house which just also happens to be near my business and I have had no cell service for the last 6 days and apparently won't have cell service until approx May 30. The idiots have left the tower powered on but disconnected from the network so your phone locks onto the tower but you can not send or receive calls, texts or data at all and since the tower is powered up you can't roam either. They will not let me out of my contract and I am trying to find any way to get phone service for my business and home

thanks for the help

DatDude123
Old
Thanks Meter 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiipm View Post
Is there a rom or an app that will let me send and receive calls on wifi with my current number ? ( I see the note 3 and mega allow wifi calling ) I am asking because the ever so wonderful Sprint corporation is upgrading the tower near my house which just also happens to be near my business and I have had no cell service for the last 6 days and apparently won't have cell service until approx May 30. The idiots have left the tower powered on but disconnected from the network so your phone locks onto the tower but you can not send or receive calls, texts or data at all and since the tower is powered up you can't roam either. They will not let me out of my contract and I am trying to find any way to get phone service for my business and home

thanks for the help
Google Voice maybe? It may not be the "answer all" but may help.

supertwin33
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Gvoice. You can get from play store for $5 I think. Our free if you have blackmart alpha app.sign in worth your Google account through the app and it will link your number

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app