[Q] wifi calling on note 2

OP iiipm

12th May 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
Is there a rom or an app that will let me send and receive calls on wifi with my current number ? ( I see the note 3 and mega allow wifi calling ) I am asking because the ever so wonderful Sprint corporation is upgrading the tower near my house which just also happens to be near my business and I have had no cell service for the last 6 days and apparently won't have cell service until approx May 30. The idiots have left the tower powered on but disconnected from the network so your phone locks onto the tower but you can not send or receive calls, texts or data at all and since the tower is powered up you can't roam either. They will not let me out of my contract and I am trying to find any way to get phone service for my business and home

thanks for the help
13th May 2014, 04:01 AM   |  #2  
Flag VA
Thanks Meter: 194

889 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiipm

Is there a rom or an app that will let me send and receive calls on wifi with my current number ? ( I see the note 3 and mega allow wifi calling ) I am asking because the ever so wonderful Sprint corporation is upgrading the tower near my house which just also happens to be near my business and I have had no cell service for the last 6 days and apparently won't have cell service until approx May 30. The idiots have left the tower powered on but disconnected from the network so your phone locks onto the tower but you can not send or receive calls, texts or data at all and since the tower is powered up you can't roam either. They will not let me out of my contract and I am trying to find any way to get phone service for my business and home

thanks for the help

Google Voice maybe? It may not be the "answer all" but may help.
16th May 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

54 posts
Gvoice. You can get from play store for $5 I think. Our free if you have blackmart alpha app.sign in worth your Google account through the app and it will link your number

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread