The rom dont simunlock your phone
Originally Posted by Zeeking
The mobile is rooted, unlocked and S-Off.
I want to be able to install any room other than sprint, in order to use it globally.
This link will give you a guide to unlock your phone, changing Rom will not help.
If that dont work:
as member maethem wrote on page 4 in the above thread (he deserves a thank you), this is what worked for me:
Try the following on you responsibility
- You should know your SPC, you can read it with CDMA Workshop or CDMA DFS Tool.
- Install QSPT (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2263391
- enable diag mode ##3424#
- open QPST configuration, from port tab add your device diagnostics port.
- from start clients tab choose service programming then ok & click on read from phone.
- on system tab choose automatic for roam preferences.
- on UMTS System tab choose any for pref service domain & any band (last bottom right) for proffered band.
- click write to phone, then your device should work on GSM mode with modified HTCOMADM_SPCS.apk.