Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC One S wont go past boot screen or go to bootloader

OP mahiur89

15th May 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Ive been using my HTC One S (S4 version) for over a year. Flashed a CM11 nightly 5 days ago and it seemed to work fine after that. Then suddenly yesterday the phone turned of on its own with a little over 60% charge. Tried to turn it on and it booted ok and afer turning on fully it turned off again. This happened 3-4 times. Then when i tried to turn it on, the boot screen appeared and then it goes black. I figured that the battery mustve gone low so I tried to charge it. The orange led flashed for a few seconds and shifted to solid orange and then in a few seconds it was solid green indicating full charge but still the problem persisted. Ive tried holding power button + volume down but nothing happens. Ive tried going to bootloader while charging but then the led just turns off and the screen blinks once to show bootloader and then its black again and nothing happens. When I release power button + volume down, it just repeats the flashing orange led then solid orange and then green led sequence i mentioned above. Any help and advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by mahiur89; 15th May 2014 at 10:32 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread