Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I tried to flash my atrix 4g through RSD lite using sbf file but might be brick

Tip us?
 
sspakhare
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Unhappy [Q] I tried to flash my atrix 4g through RSD lite using sbf file but might be brick

I tried to flash my atrix 4g using rsd lite with sbf file. Following error is coming and phone is not booting , got stuck with M logo.

SUF:1081:2
failed to boot 3
starting RSD mode

Help needed from experts to solve the problem.

I tried to flash it again through the same process but no use.
 
palmbeach05
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 494
Posts: 1,446
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ft. Walton Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspakhare View Post
I tried to flash my atrix 4g using rsd lite with sbf file. Following error is coming and phone is not booting , got stuck with M logo.

SUF:1081:2
failed to boot 3
starting RSD mode

Help needed from experts to solve the problem.

I tried to flash it again through the same process but no use.
ok yeah, that's a good idea. lets ask for help but give practically no information. What version did you flash? what stock version did you have before customizing? unlocked bootloader?
The Following User Says Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sspakhare
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05 View Post
ok yeah, that's a good idea. lets ask for help but give practically no information. What version did you flash? what stock version did you have before customizing? unlocked bootloader?
What version did you flash?
sbf_flash pudding unlock (4547-fix-try2.sbf)

what stock version did you have before customizing?
FROYO 2.2.2

Bootloader not unlocked.
 
palmbeach05
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 494
Posts: 1,446
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ft. Walton Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspakhare View Post
What version did you flash?
sbf_flash pudding unlock (4547-fix-try2.sbf)

what stock version did you have before customizing?
FROYO 2.2.2

Bootloader not unlocked.
did you do fastboot oem unlock before flashing that?
The Following User Says Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sspakhare
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Smile I used RSD lite 5.7 and sbf file of 2.3.6 Movistar America and flashed my Atrix 4g.

And got my Atrix back in work.
Now where I can get sbf file of ICS or Jellybean so that I can flash again and upgrade my Atrix.
I know that Motorola has not provided official update but still I want to take chance.

Previously I have installed CM7 and CM10.1 but I didn't like it and also the phone is rebooting constantly.
 
palmbeach05
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 494
Posts: 1,446
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ft. Walton Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspakhare View Post
And got my Atrix back in work.
Now where I can get sbf file of ICS or Jellybean so that I can flash again and upgrade my Atrix.
I know that Motorola has not provided official update but still I want to take chance.

Previously I have installed CM7 and CM10.1 but I didn't like it and also the phone is rebooting constantly.
Congrats! Now you are on the most up to date sbf. There is no ICS or JB sbf file. There is, however, an unofficial official ICS release (AtrICS v2.0), CM9 (4.0.4), CM10 (4.1.2), and CM10.1 (4.2.2) ROMs available to flash via CWM.
The Following User Says Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sspakhare
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 4
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05 View Post
Congrats! Now you are on the most up to date sbf. There is no ICS or JB sbf file. There is, however, an unofficial official ICS release (AtrICS v2.0), CM9 (4.0.4), CM10 (4.1.2), and CM10.1 (4.2.2) ROMs available to flash via CWM.
Thanks !!

can I install Atrix 2 rom file from sbf.droid-developers.org to my Atrix 4g. It has ICS zip.
 
andresrivas
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 1,003
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Córdoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspakhare View Post
Thanks !!

can I install Atrix 2 rom file from sbf.droid-developers.org to my Atrix 4g. It has ICS zip.
HELL NO!!!! Otherwise you will end with a paperweight....
Motorola Personal 501 -> Motorola StarTac -> Motorola v360 (1gb sd, iTunes, native, non-java apps) -> Motorola Rokr E2 (SDHC 8Gb, native apps, O.C., My own custom Rom, AWESOME PHONE) -> Motorola C115 (Custom Ringtones xD ) -> Motorola Milestone (A.K.A Droid) (Froyo, rooted, stolen :'( ) -> Motorola Atrix 4G (Blur ICS)


Yup. I've been a Motofan all my life so far...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andresrivas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
palmbeach05
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 494
Posts: 1,446
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ft. Walton Beach
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspakhare View Post
Thanks !!

can I install Atrix 2 rom file from sbf.droid-developers.org to my Atrix 4g. It has ICS zip.
Atrix 4G and Atrix 2 are not compatible. Some of their theme packages from the themes section may be compatible, but as far as ROMs go, its a no

The Following User Says Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes