Default Atrix boot loop after flashing .sbf (I know, i know...)

Hey guys, I've been a lurker on these forums since I got my first smartphone, but never had to register because of all the good tutorials you've put together here.

I have an old Atrix 4G (Not american version, I guess that's what you would call "International" version). I had rooted it succesfully, unlocked the bootloader and tried a couple Roms through these years.

Now, I wanted to sell my Atrix, but it had some problems like that Youtube "there was an error..." or voice recording not working and that kinda "normal" stuff for this device, so I wanted to return to stock.

This is the system my phone had when I bought it (eBay):

System Version: 45.31.0MB860.AsiaRetail.en.03
Model Number: MB860
Android Version: 2.3.4
Baseband version: N_01.100.00R
Build number 45.2A-74_OLE-31

Now, I had done it before, I experimented a little bit in the past and was able to return to stock by flashing a .sbf file with RSD. I know it's not recommended but I could never find a Fruitcake for this specific, weird version (I'm not from Asia) :/.

Anyway, today, I repeated the process to return to stock once again and I'm not able to boot my device, it gets in a boot loop. What scares me is that my recovery (CWM) is GONE so I can't install any of my backups and the bootloader was locked too

I've been trying to flash diferent firmwares but none seem to work Is this a hard brick? Am I SOL? Please tell me my phone can be saved.

Sorry for long post and bad English, not my first language