[Q] I I think I softbricked my phone.

Search This thread

Havik1453

May 15, 2014
Hello, I have Galaxy S3 Mini I8190. I have rooted my phone today to Pack-Man 4.4.2. There was no problem while I am using my rooted phone. After all that I decided to unroot my phone and I tried to do that with Odin. I did select Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and I did install official I8190 4.1.2 firmware. My phone reset himself after installing and stuck on samsung logo. Is there any way I can fix? Thanks.

efaustino84

Feb 13, 2013
Harare
Hello, I have Galaxy S3 Mini I8190. I have rooted my phone today to Pack-Man 4.4.2. There was no problem while I am using my rooted phone. After all that I decided to unroot my phone and I tried to do that with Odin. I did select Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and I did install official I8190 4.1.2 firmware. My phone reset himself after installing and stuck on samsung logo. Is there any way I can fix? Thanks.

yes, try
try
again
there are several threads of people having the same problem
please use the search to find all of these threads
and good luck

Reactions: Havik1453

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini

After you installed successfully a stock rom then you have to do a factory reset in original Android recovery (factory reset with original Android recovery will delete all your data also on internal storage). Or try to reflash the Firmware ;)

Reactions: Havik1453

Havik1453

May 15, 2014
I think my problem is I didn't do any wipes in teamwin recovery. I installed the official firmware with Odin and I got bootloop. I don't know how to fix it. I tried the solution examples in this forum and I still have bootloop. By the way I had Cyanogen Mod 11.0 and I rooted Pack-Man 4.4.2 with Odin without doing any cache wipes etc, and I got bootloop after installing it. I really appreciate helps. Thanks.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yes, try
    try
    again
    there are several threads of people having the same problem
    please use the search to find all of these threads
    and good luck

After you installed successfully a stock rom then you have to do a factory reset in original Android recovery (factory reset with original Android recovery will delete all your data also on internal storage). Or try to reflash the Firmware ;)
    Yes you ned to wipe cache, dalvik and data when moving from one android version to another. Searxh for a "wipe"-file for i8190 to flash in odin.

Sent through time and space from my s3mini/CM11