FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Crooked speaker and waterproofness

39 posts
Thanks Meter: 5
 
By misiakr, Member on 26th May 2014, 07:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello

There is a crooked bottom speaker in my Xperia Z2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzziw0ekhi...514_093543.jpg

Do you think that it can cause device to be non-waterproofed?

Thank you
 
 
x102x96x
26th May 2014, 10:47 PM |#2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Info 2 i
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiakr

Hello

There is a crooked bottom speaker in my Xperia Z2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzziw0ekhi...514_093543.jpg

Do you think that it can cause device to be non-waterproofed?

Thank you

it s water-proof But ur device is faulty and should ask for replacement
26th May 2014, 10:53 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x102x96x

it s water-proof But ur device is faulty and should ask for replacement

To be honest- it is invisible and I don't wish to wait another one month for a new device or something (I have waited for it before, because it had a touch screen issue), so if it is waterproof I probably won't replace it.
x102x96x
27th May 2014, 01:56 PM |#4  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Info 2 i
Quote:
Originally Posted by misiakr

To be honest- it is invisible and I don't wish to wait another one month for a new device or something (I have waited for it before, because it had a touch screen issue), so if it is waterproof I probably won't replace it.

to be sure it s 100% water-proof read something about how water-proofness of smartphones works.
then u will realize this kindda problems are nothing to do with IP58
27th May 2014, 04:27 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Do you have any link? I would be really interested in how it works, but I can't find anything.

Thank you
Last edited by misiakr; 27th May 2014 at 04:29 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes