[REF] (Country Specific) Z2 Box Contents

Search This thread

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010
I am from Australia and I purchased the Z2 locally and I noticed the box contents were different to that of the US; so I decided to start this thread as a reference for people who might be considering a specific country to purchase from.

Australia:
Handset
OTG Cable (allows you to plug in USB flash drives and other USB devices)
Micro USB Data Cable
AC Adapted (USB)
Sony Ericsson MH410C Stereo ear bud headphones (Very cheap and nasty)

pfjhDUa.jpg

UK: (The box that has the image of the noise cancelling headphones on the front has the bonus items highlighted in green, while the other variant does not have the bonuses and only has the Sony Ericsson MH410C Stereo ear bud headphones (Very cheap and nasty)
Handset
Screen Protector
Micro USB Data Cable
AC Adapted (USB)
Sony MDR-NC31EM Noise Cancelling Ear Bud Headphones

MMAu4QR.png
NvZ76Pn.png

India: (The box that has the image of the free smartband and free cover on front of the box has the bonus items highlighted in green, while the other variant does not)
Handset
Sony Smartband (with 2 different sized straps) (Lucky!)
AC Adapter (USB)
Sony leather flip case

kVucAea.png
paGkByU.png

Taiwan: (Same model most US owners get?)
Handset
Micro USB Data Cable
AC Adapted (USB)
Sony magnetic docking station
Phone stand

i3MYRN0.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BR4DOKYBrazil

charlie460

Sep 4, 2012
It's not being sold officially in the US yet, AFAIK they are all imports.

I imported mine into the US from an eBay seller, I got the noise cancelling sony headphones and the SCR10 "Style Cover"

Reactions: uppon2

uppon2

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 27, 2010

I imported mine into the US from an eBay seller, I got the noise cancelling sony headphones and the SCR10 "Style Cover"

Was it all in the same box? Can you please upload a picture of the box and the contents?

lyubor

Aug 6, 2013
Leeuwarden
In the Netherlands I got the Z2 from BelCompany unlocked. At first I was bummed that I wasn't going to get the dock but then the guy over there surprised me by throwing in a dock and SCR10 case in there for free (Along with the free NC headset already in the box).

2rnGBK3.jpg

Reactions: myndlyz and uppon2

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
I`m in the US and bought mine from a guy on Ebay, he`s out of Houston Texas and it was the taiwan version and it came with the dock and noise cancellation headphones, and wall charger usb cable manuals.

charlie460

Sep 4, 2012
I`m in the US and bought mine from a guy on Ebay, he`s out of Houston Texas and it was the taiwan version and it came with the dock and noise cancellation headphones, and wall charger usb cable manuals.

Interesting. Who was the seller? Mine was also out of Houston but as posted earlier in the thread, I got the noise cancelling headphones and the flip case, but no dock.

I purchased from "never-msrp" on this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201043036416

fmardini

Dec 25, 2012
in UAE the package does not include neither the noise canceling headphone nor the magnetic charger.
i had to pre order mine to get the noise canceling headphones.

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
Yup, I purchased my Z2 from Telstra in Australia, and while you don't get jack in the way of extras, the phone is only AUD$672 outright, which IMO is mighty cheap for a flagship spec phone!

paras

Apr 15, 2007
I got smartband, white flip case, charger, normal earphones,2gb 3g data for 2 months and 6 months accidental insurance with my z2.Phone costed me 49000 rupees in India.

Sent From My Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.2 ART

2015Ducatimulti

May 3, 2010
coldwater,mi
Nice. Any flaws?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

only thing I noticed is the the little gap in the upper right hand and lower left hand corners where the screen might be skewed in the frame, but you have to be really looking for it to even see it, hardly noticeable, other than that works perfect and and no other flaws.:D

eallan

Apr 23, 2010
only thing I noticed is the the little gap in the upper right hand and lower left hand corners where the screen might be skewed in the frame, but you have to be really looking for it to even see it, hardly noticeable, other than that works perfect and and no other flaws.:D

I wonder if the different colors have different things? I'm picking one up in person from the same seller. I'll be sure to let you guys know what it comes with.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In the Netherlands I got the Z2 from BelCompany unlocked. At first I was bummed that I wasn't going to get the dock but then the guy over there surprised me by throwing in a dock and SCR10 case in there for free (Along with the free NC headset already in the box).

2rnGBK3.jpg
    I am from Australia and I purchased the Z2 locally and I noticed the box contents were different to that of the US; so I decided to start this thread as a reference for people who might be considering a specific country to purchase from.

Australia:
    Handset
    Micro USB Data Cable
    AC Adapted (USB)

pfjhDUa.jpg

UK: (The box that has the image of the noise cancelling headphones on the front has the bonus items highlighted in green, while the other variant does not have the bonuses and only has the Sony Ericsson MH410C Stereo ear bud headphones (Very cheap and nasty)
    Handset
    Screen Protector
    Micro USB Data Cable
    AC Adapted (USB)

MMAu4QR.png
    NvZ76Pn.png

India: (The box that has the image of the free smartband and free cover on front of the box has the bonus items highlighted in green, while the other variant does not)
    Handset
    Sony Smartband (with 2 different sized straps) (Lucky!)
    AC Adapter (USB)
    Sony leather flip case

kVucAea.png
    paGkByU.png

Taiwan: (Same model most US owners get?)
    Handset
    Micro USB Data Cable
    AC Adapted (USB)
    Sony magnetic docking station
    Phone stand

i3MYRN0.png

It all came in one box. Here are some photos:

0mIRKqE.jpg

RBLOcbD.jpg