screen stopped working

OP Jamil313

15th May 2014, 09:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Hi I have a sprint htc one s-off n I flashed a viper Rom from recovery after that my screen stopped responding I also flashed htc stock rom thats pre rooted from recovery but the screen still doesn't work it turns on and off but the I cant click on anything any advice on how I could fix that
16th May 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag HUBLI
Thanks Meter: 27

62 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil313

Hi I have a sprint htc one s-off n I flashed a viper Rom from recovery after that my screen stopped responding I also flashed htc stock rom thats pre rooted from recovery but the screen still doesn't work it turns on and off but the I cant click on anything any advice on how I could fix that

you might have flashed a wrong kernel...thats why screen is not responding... you might have to do an ruu...
follow this guide...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ngers-crossed:
The Following User Says Thank You to praveensk.rcb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th May 2014, 02:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveensk.rcb

you might have flashed a wrong kernel...thats why screen is not responding... you might have to do an ruu...
follow this guide...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ngers-crossed:

Lol i been so hard to unlock this sprint phone for 3 days non stop i still couldnt go anywhere with it i been following this guild line but for some reason i cannot go by downgrading hboot i got s-off i unlocked the bootloader im rooted just like this post says & thank you so much but i downloaded the badboyz kitkat rom and now the screen is working fine now im back to trying to unlock it :\
16th May 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #4  
Flag HUBLI
Thanks Meter: 27

62 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil313

Lol i been so hard to unlock this sprint phone for 3 days non stop i still couldnt go anywhere with it i been following this guild line but for some reason i cannot go by downgrading hboot i got s-off i unlocked the bootloader im rooted just like this post says & thank you so much but i downloaded the badboyz kitkat rom and now the screen is working fine now im back to trying to unlock it :\

ok... to unlock it you must be on a sense based rom stock or custom and android 4.1.2 else it wont work...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread