Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,848 Members 37,580 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

screen stopped working

Tip us?

Jamil313
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default screen stopped working

Hi I have a sprint htc one s-off n I flashed a viper Rom from recovery after that my screen stopped responding I also flashed htc stock rom thats pre rooted from recovery but the screen still doesn't work it turns on and off but the I cant click on anything any advice on how I could fix that

praveensk.rcb
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil313 View Post
Hi I have a sprint htc one s-off n I flashed a viper Rom from recovery after that my screen stopped responding I also flashed htc stock rom thats pre rooted from recovery but the screen still doesn't work it turns on and off but the I cant click on anything any advice on how I could fix that
you might have flashed a wrong kernel...thats why screen is not responding... you might have to do an ruu...
follow this guide...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ngers-crossed:
USING MY SPRINT HTC ONE ON VODAFONE_IN
DiD i hElP U??? PrEsS tHaNkS bUtTon
The Following User Says Thank You to praveensk.rcb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jamil313
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveensk.rcb View Post
you might have flashed a wrong kernel...thats why screen is not responding... you might have to do an ruu...
follow this guide...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ngers-crossed:
Lol i been so hard to unlock this sprint phone for 3 days non stop i still couldnt go anywhere with it i been following this guild line but for some reason i cannot go by downgrading hboot i got s-off i unlocked the bootloader im rooted just like this post says & thank you so much but i downloaded the badboyz kitkat rom and now the screen is working fine now im back to trying to unlock it :\

praveensk.rcb
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil313 View Post
Lol i been so hard to unlock this sprint phone for 3 days non stop i still couldnt go anywhere with it i been following this guild line but for some reason i cannot go by downgrading hboot i got s-off i unlocked the bootloader im rooted just like this post says & thank you so much but i downloaded the badboyz kitkat rom and now the screen is working fine now im back to trying to unlock it :\
ok... to unlock it you must be on a sense based rom stock or custom and android 4.1.2 else it wont work...
USING MY SPRINT HTC ONE ON VODAFONE_IN
DiD i hElP U??? PrEsS tHaNkS bUtTon