[Q] 4.3

OP shanwarsi

16th May 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37

101 posts
Anybody can confirm that the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos getting 4.3 update? Official? I know that grand will not get 4.4 but maybe 4.3! So please confirm I researched a lot but can't find the result! Thanks in advance.
16th May 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA
Thanks Meter: 1,416

853 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanwarsi

Anybody can confirm that the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos getting 4.3 update? Official? I know that grand will not get 4.4 but maybe 4.3! So please confirm I researched a lot but can't find the result! Thanks in advance.

I don't think so Grand Duos Will get 4.3 update but we expect 4.4 update since KITKAT is very light OS and Grand duos can handle easily... and with 4.3 Performance might go worse because we saw it in 4.2...Hate that lagware firmware...!!!
16th May 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #3  
Flag Port of Kochi
Thanks Meter: 448

390 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeagle

I don't think so Grand Duos Will get 4.3 update but we expect 4.4 update since KITKAT is very light OS and Grand duos can handle easily... and with 4.3 Performance might go worse because we saw it in 4.2...Hate that lagware firmware...!!!

Off course KitKat i lighter than any other versions of Android. But who knows Samsung won't make it crippled by loading their Touchwiz and Bloatwares.

And there isn't any chance of official Kitkat.. We may get some updates in 4.2.2 or max 4.3. 4.4 is a distant dream. Why to have official KK. We have ROMs for grand Faster N feature packed with KK.

Let us hope for the best.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread