[APP][share][CM7/9/10]Fixed TouchWiz TaskManager

Search This thread

Omar El- Hussien

Sep 30, 2013
Ismailia
actually this is not my app ... i am sharing this app fromGalaxy SL i9003themes and apps section ...
it's made by ammar786 or posted by him IDK

let's GO -->

Everybody knows the CM9/10 ROMs are smooth and Awesome. But what they lack is a TaskManager. This need was fulfilled by the RemICS ROMs which got TouchWiz TaskManager to CM9 and now CM10. But only thing I hated was that the TaskManager force closed when the options key was pressed. After few months I thought that must have been rectified, but I tried the TaskManager from RemICS 1.6, the problem was still there. (Nothing against the RemICS team, the ROM is AWESOME)

So I took it in my own hands to fix the problem... And I DID...!!!

Screenshots:
zXVIg.png

NN9i2.png

8hBP9.png

EDIT: User txtmikhail tested the app on CM7 and it works.

download the 2 attached apks install the system app installer then put the task manager APK in system\app folder ... install the apk via the system app installer .. open if you had a forceclose reboot

ORIGINAL THREAD -->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1876216

PreSs ThaNkS iF I HELpeD yOu ... xD

Attachments

• task_manager.apk
    739.6 KB · Views: 216
  • System_App_Installer.apk
    192.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    actually this is not my app ... i am sharing this app fromGalaxy SL i9003themes and apps section ...
    it's made by ammar786 or posted by him IDK

let's GO -->

Everybody knows the CM9/10 ROMs are smooth and Awesome. But what they lack is a TaskManager. This need was fulfilled by the RemICS ROMs which got TouchWiz TaskManager to CM9 and now CM10. But only thing I hated was that the TaskManager force closed when the options key was pressed. After few months I thought that must have been rectified, but I tried the TaskManager from RemICS 1.6, the problem was still there. (Nothing against the RemICS team, the ROM is AWESOME)

So I took it in my own hands to fix the problem... And I DID...!!!

Screenshots:
    zXVIg.png

NN9i2.png

8hBP9.png

EDIT: User txtmikhail tested the app on CM7 and it works.

download the 2 attached apks install the system app installer then put the task manager APK in system\app folder ... install the apk via the system app installer .. open if you had a forceclose reboot

ORIGINAL THREAD -->http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1876216

PreSs ThaNkS iF I HELpeD yOu ... xD