FORUMS

NVIDIA Launches SHIELD Android TV at Google I/O

Since Android TV was announced at Google I/O 2014, there has been very little activity … more

Devs Beware – Automatic Backup Privacy Risks

One new feature of “Android M” (speculation on potential names welcomed … more

Android M to Bring New App Drawer

It has now been seen that Android M will receive a new app drawer as part of the stock … more

Which IO Announcement Are You Most Excited About?

The keynote we had all been waiting for has just ended and it’s time to enjoy … more

[SHARE 4.3] XM2D systemui for XMD[for customized quick toggle]

Thanks Meter: 844
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
guys here the XM 2 dual's systemui deodexed....
need deodexed version of XMD 4.3 or delete systemui.odex after that delete systemui.apk and then replace this

warning...may get fc...take backup before trying

Download:http://d-h.st/l2W
Last edited by ansebovi; 27th May 2014 at 01:00 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
27th May 2014, 12:13 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

guys here the XM 2 dual's systemui deodexed....
need deodexed version of XMD 4.3 or delete systemui.apk and systemui.odex..then replace this

Download:http://d-h.st/l2W

... when i replaced the systemui apk... phone restarts... and after that continously showing systemui fc... not able to do single thing... then again flashed 4.3 ftf.... and again did the whole rooting procedure
Last edited by imdkiller; 27th May 2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: sorry
27th May 2014, 12:36 PM |#3  
ansebovi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 844
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

my phone almost fu**** with this... when i replaced the systemui apk... phone restarts... and after that continously showing systemui fc... not able to do single thing... then again flashed 4.3 ftf.... and again did the whole rooting procedure

i m using this on XMD without any problem....its the only way for me to use quick toggle with getting fc on using to pc with usb debugging...
and dont use bad words...please edit it...
27th May 2014, 12:43 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

i m using this on XMD without any problem....its the only way for me to use quick toggle with getting fc on using to pc with usb debugging...
and dont use bad words...please edit it...

but ur system deodexed right? when i replaced my systemui apk... and systemui.odex for odexed users u wrote in ur post... systemui fc continously every sec... was not able to do anything
27th May 2014, 12:44 PM |#5  
paper13579's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag dublin
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

my phone almost fu**** with this... when i replaced the systemui apk... phone restarts... and after that continously showing systemui fc... not able to do single thing... then again flashed 4.3 ftf.... and again did the whole rooting procedure

You forgot to delete the systemui.odex. This problem used to happen to me. Don't forget to delete it

Press Thanks If I Helped!!
27th May 2014, 12:51 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579

You forgot to delete the systemui.odex. This problem used to happen to me. Don't forget to delete it

Press Thanks If I Helped!!

ok first i have to delete systemui.odex then systemui.apk and then move dis attached systemui.apk... is dat u saying?
27th May 2014, 01:00 PM |#7  
ansebovi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 844
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

ok first i have to delete systemui.odex then systemui.apk and then move dis attached systemui.apk... is dat u saying?

yes
The Following User Says Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th May 2014, 01:06 PM |#8  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

guys here the XM 2 dual's systemui deodexed....
need deodexed version of XMD 4.3 or delete systemui.odex after that delete systemui.apk and then replace this

warning...may get fc...take backup before trying

Download:http://d-h.st/l2W

System ui force close whin I try to take screenshot. how to correct it on my Xperia m dual c2004 4.3 deodexed

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
27th May 2014, 01:40 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
yes systemui fc... continous 5-6 times... on trying to take screenshot
27th May 2014, 01:44 PM |#10  
ansebovi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 844
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

System ui force close whin I try to take screenshot. how to correct it on my Xperia m dual c2004 4.3 deodexed

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdkiller

yes systemui fc... continous 5-6 times... on trying to take screenshot

sorry didnt check screenshot...i m now in cm11 for trying some roms...will check at night
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes