Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[dev] need help with compiling kernel htc pico

OP Gamersab

19th May 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #1  
Gamersab's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 100
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
I am running ubuntu 14.04.
Please check the attached screenshot of terminal to help me fixing this error.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2014-05-20 01:07:03.png
Views:	34
Size:	180.8 KB
ID:	2752765  
22nd May 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #2  
v_superuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersab

I am running ubuntu 14.04.
Please check the attached screenshot of terminal to help me fixing this error.
Thanks

You don't have the toolchains setup correctly.
23rd May 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Gamersab's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 100
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_superuser

You don't have the toolchains setup correctly.

well, How do I set up them ? I mean I am following sakindia123's guide to compile kernel , There's no such thing except adding path to makefile.
I am attaching makefile. http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j...bt8u5/Makefile
I've saved toolchain in home/gamersab/android/toolchains.
Last edited by Gamersab; 23rd May 2014 at 12:57 PM.
23rd May 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #4  
v_superuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jammu
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
484 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamersab

well, How do I set up them ? I mean I am following sakindia123's guide to compile kernel , There's no such thing except adding path to makefile.
I am attaching makefile. http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j...bt8u5/Makefile
I've saved toolchain in home/gamersab/android/toolchains.

Try this tutorial here - forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1748297
23rd May 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #5  
Gamersab's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 100
 
165 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by v_superuser

Try this tutorial here - forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1748297

Thanks, I was following sakindia123's guide but now I will follow this one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes