Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 53,314 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Moto X boot Kitkat animatioan and boot logo

Tip us?
 
furkonhesti
Old
(Last edited by furkonhesti; 19th May 2014 at 11:19 AM.)
#1  
furkonhesti's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 217
Join Date: Feb 2012
Talking Moto X boot Kitkat animatioan and boot logo

For all of you, if you already updated to kitkat official, but bored due to the new kitkat for razr M still using old boot animation and boot logo, here i want to share new boot animation and boot logo ported from Moto X kitkat

1. Moto X boot animation :http://www.4shared.com/zip/O1tCP3vYb...april_mop.html

2. Moto X boot Logo : http://www.4shared.com/zip/2JMkkyH6b...wered_by_.html


For moto X boot logo, if flash zip not work, just extract zip file, than change logo.bin to logo.img, entering fastboot mode and flash it using command : fastboot flash logo logo.img
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	2746326   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	2746327  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furkonhesti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Klen2
Old
#2  
Klen2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 100
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Prague
Flashed the bootlogo and no change. Still "Warning, bootloader unlocked"

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
------------------------------
Motorola Droid Razr M XT907: GSM, Stock 4.4.2, unlocked bootloader
ZTE Blade C V889S/907: Unofficial 4.2.2 for MT6577
Huawei Ascend G300, ZTE Blade II, ZTE Blade, Samsung Galaxy Ace
 
Coronado is dead
Old
#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 101
Posts: 650
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen2 View Post
Flashed the bootlogo and no change. Still "Warning, bootloader unlocked"

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
Did you use "fastboot flash logo file.img" ? Mine worked fine using a different boot logo than in this thread.
 
Klen2
Old
#4  
Klen2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 100
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Prague
It's .bin, can it be flashed via fastboot?

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
------------------------------
Motorola Droid Razr M XT907: GSM, Stock 4.4.2, unlocked bootloader
ZTE Blade C V889S/907: Unofficial 4.2.2 for MT6577
Huawei Ascend G300, ZTE Blade II, ZTE Blade, Samsung Galaxy Ace
 
furkonhesti
Old
#5  
furkonhesti's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Posts: 217
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klen2 View Post
It's .bin, can it be flashed via fastboot?

Odesláno z mého XT907 pomocí Tapatalk
change name logo.bin to logo.img, than flash it in fastboot mode
The Following User Says Thank You to furkonhesti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
St.Noigel
Old
#6  
St.Noigel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 120
Posts: 526
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ivano-Frankivsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkonhesti View Post
For all of you, if you already updated to kitkat official, but bored due to the new kitkat for razr M still using old boot animation and boot logo, here i want to share new boot animation and boot logo ported from Moto X kitkat

1. Moto X boot animation :http://www.4shared.com/zip/O1tCP3vYb...april_mop.html

2. Moto X boot Logo : http://www.4shared.com/zip/2JMkkyH6b...wered_by_.html


For moto X boot logo, if flash zip not work, just extract zip file, than change logo.bin to logo.img, entering fastboot mode and flash it using command : fastboot flash logo logo.img
Bootanimation won`t work on my XT907...
I found working one here
Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 / Unlocked
ROM: Testing everything & everyday
GSM / Kyivstar / Ukraine
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...