Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] please my XM dual don't run

OP mohamad khubayb

25th April 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #1  
mohamad khubayb's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
hi everyone
I flashed my phone XM dual c2005 to 4.2.2 by this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697277)
and Does not have any problems during the flashing
but after flashing finished I disconnect the phone from computer and turn power on/off to run
but But standing at the colored waves after word (xperia)
and don't run
i flashed rom indonesia
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Oe...NHM/edit?pli=1
and i live in middle east
please help me
thank for efforts
25th April 2014, 05:17 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Flash 4.2 with all wipes, reboot, and just wait. First boot will take a long while
The Following User Says Thank You to iks8 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 05:45 PM   |  #3  
Shazam_strikes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 117
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad khubayb

hi everyone
I flashed my phone XM dual c2005 to 4.2.2 by this thread (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2697277)
and Does not have any problems during the flashing
but after flashing finished I disconnect the phone from computer and turn power on/off to run
but But standing at the colored waves after word (xperia)
and don't run
i flashed rom indonesia
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Oe...NHM/edit?pli=1
and i live in middle east
please help me
thank for efforts

Bro try flashing again with a different rom (may be the one you downloaded is corrupt download) , So download a new ftf and try flashing or pull out battery & insert again and those waves after xperia logo will take a lot of time for the first time so just keep waiting . .I am posting a youtube link for flashing if you need any help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsPtdooarJk
Last edited by Shazam_strikes; 25th April 2014 at 06:08 PM.
25th April 2014, 08:20 PM   |  #4  
mohamad khubayb's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 5
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
thank you avery body
I am tried flashing the same rom with all wipes
and my mobile run

thanks
25th April 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #5  
Shazam_strikes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 117
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamad khubayb

thank you avery body
I am tried flashing the same rom with all wipes
and my mobile run

thanks

Good luck bro and instead of saying just hit thanks if anyone helps you

Sent from my C2004 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Shazam_strikes For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
I could not turn on a cell phone, it is completely dead
I need help please!
I have a month "sony xperia M Dual C2005". I made a root cell phone with applications to complete the rooting process, go to the Play Store and install the app supers and Busybox. everything was ok. but a few days ago when I restarted ... I could not turn on a cell phone, it is completely dead ... does not respond to the USB connection, the computer does not see the cell phone, so it can not flash, can not really do anything.
Please Help !!!

Symptoms:
No power on, No Flash mode, no fastboot, no leds or vibrations at all.


I tried to get his cell phone previously made backup with the program Sony PC Companion 2.1 or using this program to fix a cell phone but the problem is that the program does not see mobile phone!
before failure had " Android 4.2.2
15.2.A.2.5
Kernel.V3.4.0 users@si-buildpc-01
# 1. SMP PREEMPT
Tue oct.15 13:41:32 CST 2011
26th April 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #7  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madurai
Thanks Meter: 45
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaello-ZG

I need help please!
I have a month "sony xperia M Dual C2005". I made a root cell phone with applications to complete the rooting process, go to the Play Store and install the app supers and Busybox. everything was ok. but a few days ago when I restarted ... I could not turn on a cell phone, it is completely dead ... does not respond to the USB connection, the computer does not see the cell phone, so it can not flash, can not really do anything.
Please Help !!!

Symptoms:
No power on, No Flash mode, no fastboot, no leds or vibrations at all.


I tried to get his cell phone previously made backup with the program Sony PC Companion 2.1 or using this program to fix a cell phone but the problem is that the program does not see mobile phone!
before failure had " Android 4.2.2
15.2.A.2.5
Kernel.V3.4.0 users@si-buildpc-01
# 1. SMP PREEMPT
Tue oct.15 13:41:32 CST 2011

Change your phone battery and Try
If still your problem exist means go to sony service centre

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
26th April 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2

Change your phone battery and Try
If still your problem exist means go to sony service centre

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app

Thanks stalin.sk2
I tried the battery with a friend who has a sony battery is correct.

I am now on a laptop from my brother installed "Sony PC Companion." When I connected the mobile phone with the computer, he began to install QHSUSB_DLOAD and returns an error, that these drivers are not installed, can you give me a link where I can find these drivers and then try to program the Sony PC Companion or flashtool-0.9.16.0-windows...
I use win7 ...
Thanks!
28th April 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #9  
ansebovi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 815
 
1,075 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffaello-ZG

Thanks stalin.sk2
I tried the battery with a friend who has a sony battery is correct.

I am now on a laptop from my brother installed "Sony PC Companion." When I connected the mobile phone with the computer, he began to install QHSUSB_DLOAD and returns an error, that these drivers are not installed, can you give me a link where I can find these drivers and then try to program the Sony PC Companion or flashtool-0.9.16.0-windows...
I use win7 ...
Thanks!

actually...ur phone is dead....it really rare..but sry for u..
there are some fix for that in samsung..but in sony i didnt seen the fix...
try researching or goto service center

for samsung see here..if u want ,ask the author how to do it in sony
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600869
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439367
The Following User Says Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th May 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Thumbs up Thanks All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi

actually...ur phone is dead....it really rare..but sry for u..
there are some fix for that in samsung..but in sony i didnt seen the fix...
try researching or goto service center

for samsung see here..if u want ,ask the author how to do it in sony
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600869
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439367

Thank you all for your help. you were right, the phone was dead, I got a new one from the store where I bought it....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes